• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Men

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this...

I am really beginning to hate men.

Is this a women's issue? Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely my issue. I just cannot catch one fucking break. I cannot find a happy medium to save my life.

I'm just posting this because I feel like I am absolutely alone here, and I just hope I'm not.

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
Spend enough time here and you find your gay percentages rise.

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score
lol right?

I guess it'll always be a consideration.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this...

Is this a women's issue? Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely my issue. I just cannot catch one fucking break. I cannot find a happy medium to save my life.

I'm just posting this because I feel like I am absolutely alone here, and I just hope I'm not.

Ha ha, hate is kind of strong but they are frustrating. You're not alone feeling that way, not at all.

poultrygal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
men are awesome.
is that ambulatory asshole avec peen i can't stand.

i take all credit for any shifting of female percentages :cool:

My gay % goes up everytime I read your posts :wink:

B_enzia35

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll find the one. I'm having the same problem, except with girls. Do I hate them? Not quite yet.:smile:

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Enzia--when you post a thread about women....I'll show you some support. lol Thanks:)

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Your post aint very specific, but a good man is hard to find, Bessie Smith even sang it back in the 1920s and not a damn thing has changed since then, but don't let that turn you into a man hating hag because that's not a good look on a woman. The good things in life are never easy to attain because so many people are vying for them. Don't overlook the nice guys, the nerdy guys, the quiet guys. My man is handsome and has never had a problem getting women, but because he was a nice guy who didn't screw women over, some of the women in his past took his kindness for weakness and dogged him out. Now I have him and I bet some of those women are with losers now. Your good man is out there, don't let the loser men make you bitter.

B_bxmuscle

Banned
Reaction score
Well, keep in mind Einstein's observation: the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

You should first considering doing an honest self-evaluation to determine if you're doing things that attract the wrong types of men to you. Ask friends/family whose opinions you respect if they've noticed any bad patterns in your choices of men as well. My experience is that when someone has a string of bad relationships or dates it has as much or more to do with their choices then with the world at large.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Your post aint very specific, but a good man is hard to find, Bessie Smith even sang it back in the 1920s and not a damn thing has changed since then, but don't let that turn you into a man hating hag because that's not a good look on a woman. The good things in life are never easy to attain because so many people are vying for them. Don't overlook the nice guys, the nerdy guys, the quiet guys. My man is handsome and has never had a problem getting women, but because he was a nice guy who didn't screw women over, some of the women in his past took his kindness for weakness and dogged him out. Now I have him and I bet some of those women are with losers now. Your good man is out there, don't let the loser men make you bitter.
Amen sista... My man...well... I can't say enough good about him and I think he's absolutely perfect. Yes perfect (for me:wink:) And to think, other women threw him away...YeaY for me!!!

Anyway...it took me only 49yrs to find him. So, don't give up hope...your "the one" is out there waiting for you to find him...or trip over him and kick him in the head.:tongue:

*edit...if it weren't for the vaginas...I'd be totally gay.

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score

You're absolutely right. I was vague simply because I needed to vent, but your post actually helps tremendously.

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Thank you molotov.....I don't hate men, I was just feeling sour for a couple of hours. You and BG are completely right. I needed a boost and I got it:)

dlfellow

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this...

what exactly is it about men that you hate?
or what has happened to you to make you want to feel that way?
i hope you don't let some bad times in life with the WRONG men steer you on a path of bitterness.
i'm 38 and have been dicked-over alot in past realtionships by women.shit,my ex-fiance broke up with me by e-mail(we lived together for 5 years),and i lost my house,my cars,and i had just gotten laid off..plus i got into tens of thousands of dollars of debt by getting her out of debt.but i worked my way out of it(i'm debt free!! YEAH!!)and i date when i can.it's not easy,especially at my age(there are alot of bitter women in my age range who don't trust men)but i'm not turned off or angry at women at all.and why should i be?
just because my ex flipped on me like a pancake on sunday morning?
fuck that... the world keeps turnin' if i find the "one" i'll be happy but if i don't i'll still be happy.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Reaction score

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score
what exactly is it about men that you hate?
or what has happened to you to make you want to feel that way?
i hope you don't let some bad times in life with the WRONG men steer you on a path of bitterness.
i'm 38 and have been dicked-over alot in past realtionships by women.shit,my ex-fiance broke up with me by e-mail(we lived together for 5 years),and i lost my house,my cars,and i had just gotten laid off..plus i got into tens of thousands of dollars of debt by getting her out of debt.but i worked my way out of it(i'm debt free!! YEAH!!)and i date when i can.it's not easy,especially at my age(there are alot of bitter women in my age range who don't trust men)but i'm not turned off or angry at women at all.and why should i be?
just because my ex flipped on me like a pancake on sunday morning?
fuck that... the world keeps turnin' if i find the "one" i'll be happy but if i don't i'll still be happy.

This is where I am having the issue...guys your age who have been screwed over in some way by women and in turn, feel the need to assert their power by trying to screw over the nice ones (like me). Does the game playing ever end?

irox19

Experimental Member
Reaction score

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, we've all been there. I'm off men myself currently - I don't hate them, au contraire, I love them - but I have accepted that it's 'table for one' for good. And I'm ok with that. My one great love just didn't.... well, it didn't work. So I'll gaze on big peens and talk about sex and reminisce about the good old days :smile:.

As to 'hating' men, there was a period here on LPSG when my percentages flipped! I went all woman-love due to some seriously ugly thread content on women. Now I'm a little tougher, but I'm still crushin' on MickeyLee...:love:

B_crackoff

Banned
Reaction score
there are alot of bitter women in my age range

Yeah, I've noticed that too, but they're normally the ones in bars - steer clear.

Thank you molotov.....I don't hate men, I was just feeling sour for a couple of hours. You and BG are completely right. I needed a boost and I got it:)

Get back on your horse as soon as you can. An asshole leaves, a relationship that wasn't going anywhere ends, it's a positive thing!

A fulfilling life always has more beginnings than endings. I hope that you're happier soon.:smile:

Reaction score
Are you sure you are looking for the right guys? If you keep finding the same types, you need to look in a different spot. And maybe for a different type of guy as well.

I don't have the years of experience as some of the others here, but it seems obvious to me that sometimes you have to disregard your pre-conceived notions of what you want and don't want and try and find a person that you like. That's right, a person, not a body and not a cock. When you have the first, the others follow.

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Well, keep in mind Einstein's observation: the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

You should first considering doing an honest self-evaluation to determine if you're doing things that attract the wrong types of men to you. Ask friends/family whose opinions you respect if they've noticed any bad patterns in your choices of men as well. My experience is that when someone has a string of bad relationships or dates it has as much or more to do with their choices then with the world at large.
^smart post.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Bxmuscle hit it right on the head. I couldn't agree more.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
That'll be the day girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath.

For every person the journey to happiness is different. For me, once I stopped actively seeking what I "Wanted", what I needed found me. Corny? Yes? True for me? Certainly. True for you? Only time will tell. I wish you the beat of luck in your search for someone that compliments you. Be that a man or woman.