Men

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate to say this...

I am really beginning to hate men.

Is this a women's issue? Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely my issue. I just cannot catch one fucking break. I cannot find a happy medium to save my life.

I'm just posting this because I feel like I am absolutely alone here, and I just hope I'm not.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate to say this...

I am really beginning to hate men.

Is this a women's issue? Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely my issue. I just cannot catch one fucking break. I cannot find a happy medium to save my life.

I'm just posting this because I feel like I am absolutely alone here, and I just hope I'm not.

Ha ha, hate is kind of strong but they are frustrating. You're not alone feeling that way, not at all.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you'll find the one. I'm having the same problem, except with girls. Do I hate them? Not quite yet.:smile:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enzia--when you post a thread about women....I'll show you some support. lol Thanks:)

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your post aint very specific, but a good man is hard to find, Bessie Smith even sang it back in the 1920s and not a damn thing has changed since then, but don't let that turn you into a man hating hag because that's not a good look on a woman. The good things in life are never easy to attain because so many people are vying for them. Don't overlook the nice guys, the nerdy guys, the quiet guys. My man is handsome and has never had a problem getting women, but because he was a nice guy who didn't screw women over, some of the women in his past took his kindness for weakness and dogged him out. Now I have him and I bet some of those women are with losers now. Your good man is out there, don't let the loser men make you bitter.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, keep in mind Einstein's observation: the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

You should first considering doing an honest self-evaluation to determine if you're doing things that attract the wrong types of men to you. Ask friends/family whose opinions you respect if they've noticed any bad patterns in your choices of men as well. My experience is that when someone has a string of bad relationships or dates it has as much or more to do with their choices then with the world at large.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your post aint very specific, but a good man is hard to find, Bessie Smith even sang it back in the 1920s and not a damn thing has changed since then, but don't let that turn you into a man hating hag because that's not a good look on a woman. The good things in life are never easy to attain because so many people are vying for them. Don't overlook the nice guys, the nerdy guys, the quiet guys. My man is handsome and has never had a problem getting women, but because he was a nice guy who didn't screw women over, some of the women in his past took his kindness for weakness and dogged him out. Now I have him and I bet some of those women are with losers now. Your good man is out there, don't let the loser men make you bitter.
Amen sista... My man...well... I can't say enough good about him and I think he's absolutely perfect. Yes perfect (for me:wink:) And to think, other women threw him away...YeaY for me!!!

Anyway...it took me only 49yrs to find him. So, don't give up hope...your "the one" is out there waiting for you to find him...or trip over him and kick him in the head.:tongue:

*edit...if it weren't for the vaginas...I'd be totally gay.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're absolutely right. I was vague simply because I needed to vent, but your post actually helps tremendously.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you molotov.....I don't hate men, I was just feeling sour for a couple of hours. You and BG are completely right. I needed a boost and I got it:)