Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to say this...

I am really beginning to hate men.

Is this a women's issue? Maybe, maybe not. It's definitely my issue. I just cannot catch one fucking break. I cannot find a happy medium to save my life.

I'm just posting this because I feel like I am absolutely alone here, and I just hope I'm not.

what exactly is it about men that you hate?
or what has happened to you to make you want to feel that way?
i hope you don't let some bad times in life with the WRONG men steer you on a path of bitterness.
i'm 38 and have been dicked-over alot in past realtionships by women.shit,my ex-fiance broke up with me by e-mail(we lived together for 5 years),and i lost my house,my cars,and i had just gotten laid off..plus i got into tens of thousands of dollars of debt by getting her out of debt.but i worked my way out of it(i'm debt free!! YEAH!!)and i date when i can.it's not easy,especially at my age(there are alot of bitter women in my age range who don't trust men)but i'm not turned off or angry at women at all.and why should i be?
just because my ex flipped on me like a pancake on sunday morning?
fuck that... the world keeps turnin' if i find the "one" i'll be happy but if i don't i'll still be happy.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what exactly is it about men that you hate?
or what has happened to you to make you want to feel that way?
i hope you don't let some bad times in life with the WRONG men steer you on a path of bitterness.
i'm 38 and have been dicked-over alot in past realtionships by women.shit,my ex-fiance broke up with me by e-mail(we lived together for 5 years),and i lost my house,my cars,and i had just gotten laid off..plus i got into tens of thousands of dollars of debt by getting her out of debt.but i worked my way out of it(i'm debt free!! YEAH!!)and i date when i can.it's not easy,especially at my age(there are alot of bitter women in my age range who don't trust men)but i'm not turned off or angry at women at all.and why should i be?
just because my ex flipped on me like a pancake on sunday morning?
fuck that... the world keeps turnin' if i find the "one" i'll be happy but if i don't i'll still be happy.

This is where I am having the issue...guys your age who have been screwed over in some way by women and in turn, feel the need to assert their power by trying to screw over the nice ones (like me). Does the game playing ever end?

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, we've all been there. I'm off men myself currently - I don't hate them, au contraire, I love them - but I have accepted that it's 'table for one' for good. And I'm ok with that. My one great love just didn't.... well, it didn't work. So I'll gaze on big peens and talk about sex and reminisce about the good old days :smile:.

As to 'hating' men, there was a period here on LPSG when my percentages flipped! I went all woman-love due to some seriously ugly thread content on women. Now I'm a little tougher, but I'm still crushin' on MickeyLee...:love:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
there are alot of bitter women in my age range

Yeah, I've noticed that too, but they're normally the ones in bars - steer clear.

Thank you molotov.....I don't hate men, I was just feeling sour for a couple of hours. You and BG are completely right. I needed a boost and I got it:)

Get back on your horse as soon as you can. An asshole leaves, a relationship that wasn't going anywhere ends, it's a positive thing!

A fulfilling life always has more beginnings than endings. I hope that you're happier soon.:smile:

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you sure you are looking for the right guys? If you keep finding the same types, you need to look in a different spot. And maybe for a different type of guy as well.

I don't have the years of experience as some of the others here, but it seems obvious to me that sometimes you have to disregard your pre-conceived notions of what you want and don't want and try and find a person that you like. That's right, a person, not a body and not a cock. When you have the first, the others follow.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, keep in mind Einstein's observation: the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

You should first considering doing an honest self-evaluation to determine if you're doing things that attract the wrong types of men to you. Ask friends/family whose opinions you respect if they've noticed any bad patterns in your choices of men as well. My experience is that when someone has a string of bad relationships or dates it has as much or more to do with their choices then with the world at large.
^smart post.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That'll be the day girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath.

For every person the journey to happiness is different. For me, once I stopped actively seeking what I "Wanted", what I needed found me. Corny? Yes? True for me? Certainly. True for you? Only time will tell. I wish you the beat of luck in your search for someone that compliments you. Be that a man or woman.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i walk into walls.
i trip over tables that have been in place for years.

kinda the same way the boy came into my life.
in every way possible he was so far out of my norm.
has been loverly landing.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to indict the entire male population because I have some very nice gentlemen friends. The fact that 90% of them are gay probably has a bearing.

You got to admit that many men have a goal in mind, and as long as I keep that in mind in dealing with them I can get my work done and go on my way with my knees still together.

I love my husband dearly, but even he is an asshole some of the time! And he doesn't always have that goal in mind.

So let me turn the tables around because he says this all the time: as long as I live I will never fully understand men.

But I'll add: I may not understand them, but I know what makes them tick.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For every person the journey to happiness is different. For me, once I stopped actively seeking what I "Wanted", what I needed found me. Corny? Yes? True for me? Certainly. True for you? Only time will tell. I wish you the beat of luck in your search for someone that compliments you. Be that a man or woman.

I have heard this numerous times. I think my deal is that I am totally impatient, so I look for the wrong things, or what I think I want. Then when what I wanted goes away...I go a little nuts.

But I definitely would like to have what I need. lol

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not going to indict the entire male population because I have some very nice gentlemen friends. The fact that 90% of them are gay probably has a bearing.

You got to admit that many men have a goal in mind, and as long as I keep that in mind in dealing with them I can get my work done and go on my way with my knees still together.

I love my husband dearly, but even he is an asshole some of the time! And he doesn't always have that goal in mind.

So let me turn the tables around because he says this all the time: as long as I live I will never fully understand men.

But I'll add: I may not understand them, but I know what makes them tick.

You're right, we're not complicated. Testosterone plays a large role that cannot be discounted.

We were watching something on t.v. about a Female to Male transsexual and all the trials and tribulations she was going through. At the point where she started taking testosterone shots it got pretty interesting. At this point he said that there were all of a sudden massive sexual thoughts and urges that she didn't have before. The explanation was that now as a "he" she understood why men thought about sex so much and how different it was than when he was a "she".

Point is that when a man's testosterone starts dropping later in life, he gets more common-sensical rather than hormone-driven about sex and women.

Maybe, maybe not. Just some thoughts. :smile:

Last edited:

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always said gay marriage should be legal........so gays can experience losing half of everything they own in the divorce.........but on a serious note.....it's people that cause the issues and people being who/what we are, will fuck over each other at some point.....so it really doesn't matter who or what sex you're dealing with.....you're going to experience pain and/or disappointment at some juncture in the relationship.

Quite simply my dear.....get a dog, but only if you're not into "bestiality" because then the little bugger will probably cheat on you or fuck you over too!! It's life, and welcome to it!

Remember, it's not the mileage that matters....it's the "pit stops" that count!!!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have heard this numerous times. I think my deal is that I am totally impatient, so I look for the wrong things, or what I think I want. Then when what I wanted goes away...I go a little nuts.

But I definitely would like to have what I need. lol

That's the hard part I'm afraid. Its not easy, but once I figured it out, which was more accident than figuring anything, it just hit me. I wasn't even looking. In fact I was fed up with the crazy women I seemed to attract. My woman now is crazy, but its a crazy I like and can deal with. That's what its all about.(opinion) Everyone is a lil nuts. Just gotta find your "Nut". ;-)