Menage-Et-Trois Anyone?

U after famous ppl dude, or just birds we know?

Katy Perry's lookin good at the moment - wouldn't mind involving her, sure she wouldn't mind, heheh. (Got no pic, sorry).

She probably wouldn't mind seein Dublin too man - she can go shoppin afterwards up Grafton St, while I go the pub :D (only kiddin Katy, if ur listening, u can come the pub too :)

StraightKnob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
who ever said katy perry is a legend i was only saying the other day that i wud bang her out of it haha nice joll .... how u no so much bout dublin

Been there loads man. From Liverpool originally, and we love the Irish :D Got mates in Tallaght, too.

Pieter - Kate's alright isnt she? Is she in that 'How to get rid of a bloke in 10 days' thing? Me little sis is always tryin to get me to watch it - with no success ;)

Was gna say Kate Winslet meself man - she was good especially in Titanic. Might paint her with just that necklace on, man.

U'd be ok anyway man - heard she likes Golden Globes :wink:

ha awh i support Liverpool ... We Hav An Irish Supporters Club Here hah
Mad For Tha Kates Pieter

Cool man - u see the match on Wed. night? Luckily I support Everton :p

Gna get goin now actually - catch u's both later.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My wife, definitely. At least for MMF action with you. We'll have to see whether she and I are willing to commit to a menage, which to us implies a long-term relationship.