Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, my wife is going through menopause and my size is becoming an issue. She is tighter, less wet, tearing and in pain when we have sex. Needless to say, we are not have sex as often. When we do, we use ALLOT of lube and it does help, but I was wondering if there was anything else we should be trying?

Thanks off your help

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HRT is an option, but is linked to cancer. Bio identical hormone treatment may also be an option and many women find that helpful.

Alternative therapies helped me a lot in general. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs. Eventually, things seemed to correct itself and my lubrication seemed to return, although the lining still remains thinner than before. Menopause is tricky, and your wife should talk to her ob-gyn about her issues.

Make sure your wife is super aroused before sex, continue with the lube, and maybe look into bio-identical hormones. It will get better, but it takes time. The more pain she’s in during in, the less relaxed she’ll be, and then she’ll tense up and it becomes a negative cycle. A couple of glasses of wine might help, too.

Good luck. I know it’s tough. But so worth working through it together.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My advice is get a SECOND opinion, most conventional doctors won't prescribe bio dentical hormones. Also the natural supplements do work. I went to a homeopathic endocrinologist. Please look into it, she will be so much happier & so will you.

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been using hormone pellets..Estrogen and Testosterone for around 10 years now.. they are biodentical hormones...They are about the size of a grain of rice and are inserted into my hip.. they last about 4-5 months..
They have been a godsend to me.. they help
with the vaginal dryness and give me lots of sexual energy....along with quite a few benefits to my body.
They are not accepted by insurance companies but they are so beneficial to me that I am willing to pay the cost..

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you pay for the pellets with an HSA account?

Hmmmmm.. now that I'm not sure about... some insurance companies will pay for the insertion ...and some the blood work that is required....
Feel free to send me a message if you'd like anymore information...:)