Men's Cologne

The ONLY one worth having is, without a doubt, Tom Ford by Tom Ford (the designer who put Gucci back on the map and now runs his own fashion label).

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kenneth cole or Ralph Lauren is good. Can't put too much on though. Too much can make you smell too strong. Just little goes a long way.

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kenneth Cole Reaction is a great cologne. It's very light and fresh. It has a great citrus scent with some woody notes. Great stuff, I highly recommend it. Also, Polo Explorer...it's not my favorite but I get tons of compliments on it. It's a muskier cologne with lots of fragrant wood notes.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
i used to like abercrombie woods...but no longer made....

One of the best smells ever, and I can't understand why they discontinued it. Bottles, even partial bottles, sell for a mountain of money on eBay now.

Hmm... thanks for the tip. I have a nearly full bottle.... to eBay it must go! :mischievous:

Kinda outgrew 'Woods', although I still like it. Partial to Kenneth Cole's 'Black' these days...

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My two favorites that I wear are Platinum Egoiste by Chanel and L'Homme by Yves Saint Lauren.

I've always worn the Chanel but for Christmas my bf bought the L'Homme and it's def become a favorite for me.

Both are must haves. I've been smelled and commented by both men and women, which is a damn good compliment if I must say so...

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Here's what I have in my bathroom:

Tom Ford
Gucci pour Homme II
Canali
The One - Dolce & Gabbana
Higher Energy - Dior
John Varvatos

I know...what the hell do I do with all this cologne? I dunno...I like the choice.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know...what the hell do I do with all this cologne? I dunno...I like the choice.
LOL I can be the same way. What I wear depends on the mood I'm in.
My current fave is Allesandro dell Acqua for Men. It's great when for when you're getting up close and personal with someone. I'll hear "Wow, you smell great..." and then the lacivious nibbling starts.

rrivera00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try this cologne called, (Gendarme) I've had more comments on this not too bearing yet sensual, clean and inviting scent. Like I said I've had more comments by both men & women......

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know this sounds cheap and classless, but try a small bottle of English Leather and before you use it, open the bottle and drop about 12 whole cloves (spice cloves) in the bottle and let it sit in a cool, dark place for 2 months. The cloves will add a spicy fragrance but will mellow out some of the 'loud harshness' of the original fragrance. Use it sparingly. I think you will like it

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since i wear shirts and ties all the time, i have always enjoy the manly ritual of shaving, showering, splashing on cologne including my balls, (broad's loved finding my cologne covered balls in my nylon bikinis under my slacks).

for the last couple of years i have been into two colognes...hugo boss (in a canteen shaped bottle) and pi (it's a symbol) by givenchy....loving them......i do like old school colognes too. stetson, drakkar noir, halston z-14, and of course, obession by calvin klein (although quite strong). i agree colonge should not be overpowering!!! a little goes a long way! i normally spray/pour some in my palm, then first on my balls, then my wrists, back of neck and maybe my tummy if any left.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have tried several over the years but I always return to Aramis900. My friends know when I am around and a GF doesn't wash the sheets when I have slept over just to get the delicate smell of it. If you are hairy then try it.
Others that I use occassionally are Cool Water by Davidoff; Eau auvage by Christian Dior; America by Perry Ellis and Men by Thierry Mugler which I find very overpowering (but I was given that as a gift).
Devon by Estee Lauder is great in the winter months if I can find it.