Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,
There have been a few postings lately about getting fit and having a competition, so we've decided to do another Men's Get Fit Competition. We had excellent turnout for the last one we did at the beginning of the year, and those who stuck with it to the end showed some awesome results.
In short, everybody posts a before pic (deadline is Monday Dec 27) and then an after pic by Friday April 1. The winner is the person who has made the most improvement between their two pics. Since it's only about how much imrprovement YOU can make (and not how you look compared to anybody else), anybody can join and anybody can win.
I've started a new group for the competition. http://www.lpsg.org/groups/787-men's+get+fit+competition+2011!/ The pics will be posted here, and it will also be used as a forum to provide tips, motivation and mutual ass-kicking for us all to stay on track with excellent diet and consistent exercise/workouts. Check out the guidelines that have been posted there for deets on entering.
Ready to have an awesome looking bod to go with that big cock? Let's make it happen, men!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm so tempted to enter this, me and another member are kinda doing a workout buddy thing via Skype but I know I'm going to be way too busy in the run up to christmas to have time to be totally focused on a competition. Curses. :(

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's why I made the deadline to be the Monday after Christmas. Anybody who wants to start now can, but I figured that most people will want to start after the holiday, so join in then! The competition runs through the beginning of April, so you'll have plenty of time to focus on it after the holidays. Get your buddy to join as well!

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
great idea buzzrider. Maybe i will join to because i gained to much weight last half year :(