mens hairy legs

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
summer is here an all kinds of men are in shorts nothing gets me hotter than a man with well toned hairy legs....just imagine where they lead to...i used to go on a hairy legs sight it was great lots of leg an butt fur.. it used to be a group on yahoo any idea where that group is now? have a good summer you guys an put those razors away!!

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im into all kinds of men, but hairy legs are way up on my list of favorites. baby bird legs to beefy. slinging a pair of furry sticks over my shoulders is the first thing that comes to me when i see some skinny dude with fur.

and i have even surprised myself when i couldn't take my eyes off this one guy, probably a good 50 lbs overweight (i'm no chaser either...i may be in denial though) with so much hair on his legs you'd have to part it to see his skin.

i find untouched pits to be a big turn on too.

ive even found hairy legs on girls hot. maybe i just need to move to france to change my gay/straight ratio.

Reactions: botrock

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am gay and if I would want a smooth chested non hariy person I would want a female.

I just love a hairy chested men and of course hair on the legs. I am hairy myself and so is my other half. Let's hear it for hair!!

Not too much but a little never hurts.

hairmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am agree with hairy legs plus very hairy chest and dark beard-shadow.
unfortnately we have not so much men on this site, except the nice big cocks.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh god. you men mentioned something so hot to me..... men in shorts in summer, hairy and toned, suddenly find me surreptitiously looking for a contact lens somewhere on the floor near their feet, just to get close enough to accidentally brush against them.
god i love summer.

Oral Fixation

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW - I didn't know there were quite so many hair/hairy legs fans! I have very hairy, skinny legs and I hate them! Although, because they are so skinny, I wouldn't dream of trimming/shaving them as this would make them seem skinnier!!! I haven't worn shorts for most of my adult life for this reason (I've had quite a few comments on how skinny/hairy/skinny and hairy they are :redface:). I have recently begun wearing shorts at home, but don't think I could manage it in public just yet.

Anyway, it's great to hear there are such fans out there.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ouch! Sorry guys and gals but there are days during the Summer when it gets so hot and humid here that I do shave my legs...it just feels more comfortable for me when I have to wear dress pants. But not to worry, that phase doesn't last too long. :cool:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh god. you men mentioned something so hot to me..... men in shorts in summer, hairy and toned, suddenly find me surreptitiously looking for a contact lens somewhere on the floor near their feet, just to get close enough to accidentally brush against them.
god i love summer.

not a problem. keep looking. I thing i saw somehing over here... ... wasnt there?... and over here? :cool:

Cheeky_boy_88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I must be weird. I hate any form of hair on legs. I like them completely smooth especially if they have toned calves and skinny ankles. Such a major turn on.

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always been hairy, starting at age 13. I never imagined that anyone would find it a turn on. I have always disliked my hair because of my perception of it.

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate hairy legs, or for that matter, backs, chests, genetalia, etc (but this is just me - to each his own).

Why to do think that we've evolved from the hairy beasts that we once were to what we are today. We don't need hair all over our bodies any more.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I have very hairy, skinny legs and I hate them! Although, because they are so skinny, I wouldn't dream of trimming/shaving them as this would make them seem skinnier!!! I haven't worn shorts for most of my adult life for this reason (I've had quite a few comments on how skinny/hairy/skinny and hairy they are :redface:). I have recently begun wearing shorts at home, but don't think I could manage it in public just yet.

When I was a teenager I though the ideal man should have a hairy chest and not very hairy legs (image of film stars?). Anyhow, I got the opposite : hairy legs and no hair on the chest.

Yes, people remark on how hairy (and long) they are, but I don't care any more.