mens hairy legs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by canlaek, May 24, 2007.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I LOVE hairy legs on a man, always have!

2. hugenick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All natural and all hairy !
    Why should we shave ?????

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've got really hairy legs. I don't mind my leg/arm hair but I Hate having a hairy bum and stomache. If I deal with that though It would make me look silly so if I ever wax I'll probably so it all.

If I had the option I would be completely smooth apart from arm pits and pubes. I would feel way more comfortable if I was.

4. canlaek

canlaek New Member

I started this thread a week ago lets kick it up A NOTCH....what started you on your leg hair attraction?...mine was being forced to sleep w/ an older cousin at the family lake house he had to have been 15 or 16 ..I must have been 11 maybe 12.. nothing sexual happened just/ remeber being forced to sleep w/ him both of us in our under wear he was well into puberty an had coarse blong leg hair... I hated being in the same bed as I thought he was scratching me if our legs touched..funny..by the way I have no idea where he is know

5. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Leave the hair alone, especially armpits!

6. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    Less is more, as far as I'm concerned.

Robert

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have so much body hair that it's uncomfortable, especially on my chest and back. I use a pair of clippers and trim all my hair head to toe. It's not the smooth, shaved look - I'm still hairy, but it's neat and groomed. I like the natural look on me. The little bit of hair is sexy and there is no stubble.

8. NJHairy

NJHairy New Member

Albums:
    I love my hairy body (legs, ass, pubes, chest...)..sign of masculinity and testosterone! Nothing uglier than shaved bodies! Either you're man or woman!!!

9. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

When I was in my teens I used to hate the fact that I was so hairy. Then I met a few people who actually like it. But I still don't like my hairy back. That's a little a too neanderthalish.

10. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ionto, I'm just like you, hairy legs but no chest hair at all.

11. bseballtigers

bseballtigers New Member

Hairy legs are my weakness. Damn I love summer. Here's the YAHOO group I belong to: Yahoo! Groups if you know of any other picture-exchange groups, please post here.

12. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

i'm not too hairy.just the normal places. i don't really find very sexy lots of body hair. but i do love my legs.the hair in my legs.i don't know!i have this special love for my legs, and in the summer...when the skin turns brown and the hair in my legs a bit blond..oh..it's so beautiful.i also like my untouched pubes, but i'm thinking in trimming...just to see the efect...never ever shave legs or pubes! (maybe chest...to take off these four card playing hairs...like we say in portugal)

14. Rihanna

Rihanna New Member

I'll take hairy legs over a hairy ass anyday!
    :tongue:

15. Blocko

Blocko New Member

So, you don't like hairy men to stand up? :wink:

16. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Wow, then some of y'all would love me. I have hairy arms, hairy legs, hairy arm pits, hairy chest and stomach, a little bit of hair on the ass but I don't have very much pubic hair. When I get a camera-and some bravery-I'll post some pics other than my headshot.

17. largedickman

largedickman New Member

you guys are sick if you like to look at guys hairy legs

18. art

art
    Gold Member

I don't think it's a completed natural selection for humans to go from hairy to smooth. I dare say there aren't any more smooth humans than there were 10,000 years ago...we should do a study.

(BTW, I'm moderately hairy, have been since 6th grade (12-13 years old)... it's blond, so it doesn't show up all that well. I don't have much back hair. My leg hair doesn't grow fast if at all, and seems to stay at about 1/4-1/2" (If I had a ruler, I'd measure it!) -- I've never trimmed it. Every now and then (mainly when my gf mentions it), I trim my pubes and chest/abs with a #4 guard. My ass (like my legs, the hair doesn't seem to grow fast, if at all) I leave alone. She apparently likes hairy guys --when we met, my shirt was half-unbuttoned, and she looked at my chest (and other parts) before she looked at my face -- just not too hairy, apparently.

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I just got in from grocery shopping and seeing the sexiest pair of black hairy legs I've seen in a long time -- and what happens? I find this thread re. hairy legs! When I see a dude like this I think of how thankful he must be when summer comes and he can SHOW OFF his hot legs!

Ganja4me, thx for the visual examples of your legs and upper bod for hair inspection. Yeah, your legs are hairy (about like mine), but not extremely so, like some. As for your upper bod, your pits are just as hot as hell and with your arms raised, chest hair showing and nips bare, my tongue and mouth are drawn to them in my fantasy.

20. Matthew

Gold Member

I love it when the real winners out themselves. So nice not to have to read any more of their crap ever again.

Draft saved Draft deleted