Men's Jeans Made For Girls These Days?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I went shopping on Friday. Tried some jeans on but they were literally painful. They were my size and fit well in the waist but there was absolutely no room in the crotch.

I could get the next size up but I have enough jeans that are too big for me and even some of those don't have much room in. It varies a lot which is another thing that bothers me.

Anyone have any idea on what jeans to buy? I don't want to spend a lot on them. I looked for loose fit but that's another thing, I couldn't find any of them either.

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same problem. Last time I went out pants shopping, all I can find were those damn boot cut pants.

I've usually ended up getting Arizona jeans, because the price is usually pretty good and I can find at least some that will fit.

I'm sick of the damn men's fashion industry jerking us around. I'm 6'1", about 200 lbs, and spend most of my time trying on every size between 32I 32W and 36I 36W because the sizes change so much between brand and cut. I mean, what's the point of having measurements on the damn pants if they aren't consistent? If I wanted to try on every piece of clothing I wanted to buy, I'd go shop in the women's section
And judging from what stores have in stock, the national quota for pants made with those measurements seem to be about 15, because I can never find any.

Don't get me started on denim quality, poor stitching, and having every pair I get fail in the crotch after a year. They wear terribly on my body because if I want to get a cut that actually feels comfortable (AKA doesn't squeeze my balls off), it ends up putting stress on the crotch because there aren't any cuts that actually provide room (for the bits OR my huge thighs).

ARRGGHHH!
Sorry about the rant. I would enjoy clothes shopping, if I could only find clothing I can wear.

Back to your problem, what brands are you usually looking at? What stores are you shopping at? I've found that I often have to search around for a department store that carries a sufficient selection of a particular brand that fits me. It can be a multi-year process, because sometimes you don't know how well a cut/brand works out until after you wear them for a while.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The sizing of women's jeans is equally inconsistent, so I share your pain. Incidentally, I usually end up buying men's jeans (always secondhand) because my figure is more boyish (no child-birthing hips here) than hourglass, and women's jeans that fit my waist tend to be huge in the thighs.

Incidentally, there's nothing I love more than a boy in skinny jeans with a nice bulge astride a bicycle. Hung hipsters are my absolute wet dream come true.

I always thought Levis were "my dads jeans' but then I realized why the brand has stood the test of time.

They have so many different styles you can definitely find one that you like. Once you know your style you will always be able to find it with their easy number system. For example the 501s are always the same cut, always have been always will be, and the same goes for all their other styles.

Personally I like the 511 and the 514, they are a bit tight but I like how my bum and bulge look in them.

Find your number and never be lost again.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other thing I was going to say is how can anyone even wear skinny fit jeans (anyone with a penis I mean)...I mean you probably could get them on but it would be painful, surely.

I agree jeans sizes are fucked up. With tops I generally know what size I am and although I am somewhere between a Medium and a Large, I don't usually have to try tops on.

I went to Bench, Republic, River Island and have bought a few online but when I buy online I get the next size up to make sure they fit. On the subject of cheap jeans, I bought a pair and the second time I wore them, the button popped off! I'm not fat either, the button was just poorly attached. What's worse is it popped off as I was crossing a road.

Also I wouldn't mind but most of the jeans look shit anyway with too many patterns and things on. Never mind that they have no room in the crotch. I just want some plain, quite nice looking jeans with room in the crotch.

Any ideas? Maybe I should get tailored but even if I was tailored, the jeans manufacturer's don't stick to the sizes anyway.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same problem...I look for pleted front baggy...but hard to find now...I go with bibb over-hauls the call them but not very dressy.
Also I have a small waist big thick thighs and azz... typical black man's body built problems with pants. I never get a good fit!
Try a western type store with a wider selection for cowboys may be another place to check out...they may have what U want and need.

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've had reasonably good luck with "relaxed fit" jeans from the Gap and any of the higher-numbered Levi's (550 or 560). Not the most fashionable stuff, but I'm too old to care about having the latest jeans style. Besides, as has been noted, those styles seem geared toward anorexic, underendowed guys ... which is NOT me.

Steve

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Same problem...I look for pleted front baggy...but hard to find now...I go with bibb over-hauls the call them but not very dressy.
Also I have a small waist big thick thighs and azz... typical black man's body built problems with pants. I never get a good fit!
Try a western type store with a wider selection for cowboys may be another place to check out...they may have what U want and need.

I know what you mean, man. I swear all those pants for men in the store are made for the anorexic white boys in the ads who have no thighs, no butt and certainly must have no dick considering how high the insseam is in some of these things.

I see plenty of guys walking around who also have butts and thighs just like I do and presumably also dont have 2 inch dicks, so who are the designers making these jeans for, my handful of friends with 29-inch waists?

As bad as it is finding jeans, I'm having a real hell of a time right now finding dress pants for work. Nothing seems to sit right on my thighs without bunching up in an obscene fashion at the crotch.

I bought a pair of Levi 501s a few months ago and have been in love ever since. They fit real well without being obscene.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well I went shopping on Friday. Tried some jeans on but they were literally painful. They were my size and fit well in the waist but there was absolutely no room in the crotch.

I could get the next size up but I have enough jeans that are too big for me and even some of those don't have much room in. It varies a lot which is another thing that bothers me.

Anyone have any idea on what jeans to buy? I don't want to spend a lot on them. I looked for loose fit but that's another thing, I couldn't find any of them either.

Maybe if you weren't buying women's jeans...:wink:

Having said that, does the UK not have Straight legs, wide legs, flaired, high rise, low rise and so on? Some of those are quite roomy in the cock area, specifically the loose leg ones.

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My daughter and I went shopping and we stopped at Hollister. I bought a pair of jeans that were my size, 34X32 and were on the clearance rack, marked from $ 117.00 to $11.99. DREAM COME TRUE. So I bought them. I have tried wearing them several times. THEY ARE MAKING MEN'S JEANS LIKE WOMENS!! These are cut so high in the crotch that my normal stout size looks like I am sporting a HUGE erection. Whats more, if I dont have a tuck in shirt, they are so low, you can see the top of my pubic hair! Whats with that? I feel like I am constantly trying to <<pull my pants up>> ( LOL)
Gents, My favorite jeans are Wranglers. They sport a very nice bulge and they cover the butt very well on a mans build. That's what I'm sticking to. Leave the anorexic men with no meat mass to the Hollister crowd.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just two days ago I went to Marshall's and bought boy jeans instead of girl jeans. They fit amazingly well which tells me they'd be a nightmare for you well endowed men. I feel for you. It's not much easier for girls. But, my strategy is I find a brand or two that tend to fit well and stick with them. Like has been mentioned before, Levi's tend to ALWAYS fit the same. Some of my favorite jeans are my Lucky brand jeans but they're not consistent either - each pair seems to fit differently. Hate that. Feel your pain.:frown1:

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I just go to Ross (or whatever last-season discount place there is) and grab a bunch of different brands in my waist size and try them on. It takes a while, but if you stick to the good brands, you don't need to buy them too often because they don't fall apart. (And they're a lot cheaper than at the brands' stores.)

As far as brands go, I tend to like Guess... a lot.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I have the same problem. I have an ongoing debate between having a perfect waist fit/tight crotch, or having it too loose on the wait/perfect crotch fit!!!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem. I have an ongoing debate between having a perfect waist fit/tight crotch, or having it too loose on the wait/perfect crotch fit!!!

That is the trade off. Why do we have to have one or the other? Why can't we have a good fit in the waist with enough room in the crotch?

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Until just a few years ago baggy jeans were the most popular. Then the 'junkie/emaciated' models took a stronghold with the general public (and not-so-pricey stores); hence, the skinny and tight jeans began appearing everywhere.

Men's clothing have begun mirroring ladies' trends -- the pricier the line/label, the smaller the size of the garment (the waist of Wrangler's may be 34" while identically sized jeans from Calvin Klein may be 32"). Great for the consumer ego as well as retailers' profits.

I, too, look for jeans that are comfortable, don't rub my thighs, and give me just enough room in the crotch to leave something to the imagination (but not too much). I've had luck with J. Crew and Lucky but those jeans are paper-thin and it seems people can easily tell if I've shaved below or no. In contract, Levi's still tend to ride up too high (near my navel) which is too uncomfortable and they seem too thick and heavy. Yes, I'm a picky consumer.

For now I will continue hitting sales and clearance racks at retailers that are about to close (or have closed) their doors. Great deals so I won't complain as much.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally think if you have trouble with your jeans then perhaps you don't know where to shop for jeans that fit...you. I personally think the gap jeans are perfect and fit me just like I want them. You just have to know what you want and how to wear the jeans, don't get low rise jeans and try to wear them very high... because then they will be uncomfortable. Skinny jeans are not everywhere and those who want to wear them wear them, if you don't, don't. I am tired of people that don't like something immediately jumping to conclusions, like jeans made for anorexic boys and such, if you can't fit in them they probably weren't made for people your size or age...so move on. There are many jean styles and clothing stores that sell them, take the time to find the right pair :smile:

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally think if you have trouble with your jeans then perhaps you don't know where to shop for jeans that fit...you. I personally think the gap jeans are perfect and fit me just like I want them. You just have to know what you want and how to wear the jeans, don't get low rise jeans and try to wear them very high... because then they will be uncomfortable. Skinny jeans are not everywhere and those who want to wear them wear them, if you don't, don't. I am tired of people that don't like something immediately jumping to conclusions, like jeans made for anorexic boys and such, if you can't fit in them they probably weren't made for people your size or age...so move on. There are many jean styles and clothing stores that sell them, take the time to find the right pair :smile:

Sometimes it's hard to find a place that sells the jeans that you want. The Gap store in Duluth (where I live) just closed, which leaves me with Younkers, Penney's, and Sears. And because this city is surrounded by hickish sorts, a lot of their inventory is geared towards them.

On the other hand, if I go down to Minneapolis, I have more stores to choose from. But even there, they seem to be catering to a different demographic (like inner city and Hispanic fashions).

Sometimes, alternatives to jeans work pretty well. I frequently get cargo pants and work pants. It is a lot easier to find pants of this sort that fit well, because they are not trying to be trendy, and they are intended to be worn. Plus, a good cotton twill weave is pretty durable, and nice and soft too.