men's jeggings

D_erw5xd

Experimental Member
Media
Was in Europe last year and found a pair of men's jeggings. (think 50% cotton 50% spandex) They form your body like spandex and are very comfortable. Plus the show show a nice bulge!!! 6" soft and uncut

My pair has worn out and looking here in the states. Levis has "ex girlfriend jeans" online but never seen them in the store. They look like the same as jeggings. Anyone know of any other brands or places to buy?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeggings shouldn't be wore by either sex.
i got the fashion sense of a goodwill bin, even i know is not a style/taste highpoint in fashion.

and the makers really need to be sued for false advertising.. one size does not fit all. :frown:

i've seen jeggings stretched to the point of transparency *my eyes and my soul. they burn*

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I do not know what jeggings are, but have seen commercials for pajama jeans. Is that close?

Jeggings is a contraction of Jeans + Leggings. It's basically the thin cotton/spandex leggings your girlfriend wears imprinted to make them look like jeans, often with pockets and other detailing added. Some are also made of thin denim with a huge amount of Lycra in them to make them very stretchy and form-fitting. They are leg-strangling tight, and I have a hard time imagining even the male goth crowd signing off on wearing these. I've never seen them on a guy, even here in LA.

Jilly Jeggings | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jeggings = leggings that look like jeans

Leggings are best left to women, ballet dancers and Peter Pan.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always done my best to be open minded about what people decide to wear... But I draw the line at jeggings for men! WHy do you need them? Just wear pants!

Thank You,

That is all.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i never wanna see some dude perambulatin' the promenade in jeggings and man-shape-ups.

is not good.

srdude007 - enough public humiliation might prevent him from repeating his fashion blunder.
we snark because we care.

umm do you wear jeggings?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Jeggings is a contraction of Jeans + Leggings. It's basically the thin cotton/spandex leggings your girlfriend wears imprinted to make them look like jeans, often with pockets and other detailing added. Some are also made of thin denim with a huge amount of Lycra in them to make them very stretchy and form-fitting. They are leg-strangling tight, and I have a hard time imagining even the male goth crowd signing off on wearing these. I've never seen them on a guy, even here in LA.

Jilly Jeggings | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I've seen guys here, in London and in Amsterdam wearing them. Extreme Euro-Hipsters mostly. I have mixed feelings about them. I'd never wear them myself though.

isrvdnkydick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeggings or Meggings as they are also known are awesome on the right body, this is mainly a rock star thing I have noticed. But I love a guy in a tight pair of jeans and jeggings are even better. Love to wear them and show off, definitely not for the faint of heart or shy person. Not everyone agrees, but that is what makes us human right?

Here is a website that I came across where you can order them. They have some great choices.

deKATA Jeans Couture - Online Shop

D_erw5xd

Experimental Member
Media
thanks isrvd..... I need a new pair. love how they fit . mine are not as tight as those on the website. they look more like skinny jeans....thanks