Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been traveling a lot recently, and went for a period of 8 weeks when I didn't have sex. During this time I started doing many kegel exercise sessions, 3x/day. My erections are even more powerful than before, and I can make my cock pulse or dance when erect like you wouldn't believe!
Last night I surprised my wife after 8 long weeks by "flexing" while all the way inside of her. Wow, did her eyes light up! She said it was amazing and couldn't believe how strong my cock felt.
Ladies, please comment: do men who work on their kegels bring you more pleasure?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the most important benefit of Kegels is sphincter control. The rest is just another way to show off, like bulging pecs.

And that applies to both sexes btw :rolleyes:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can cum that way.

We lie perfectly still, snuggling, and my dick starts twitching on its own. Next thing you know, MrsR's pussy twitches back also involuntarily. Only thing was, every time she twitched, she had almost a sucking/pulling/milking tug and every time I twitched, I could feel my cockhead bury deeper into her cul de sac for just a moment.

Cockhead pulsing hard inside her, her pussy squeezing back onto me, one thing leads to another and its a gooey slimy mess inside her as she bucks her way to orgasm after orgasm.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Better topic for the PE forum, I think. Some guys experiment with kegels during PE and have reported partner responses. There are a few threads in Healthy Penis as well, iirc.

Anyway, my experience with a partner who kegeled and practiced jelquing (sp?) was excellent. Though I did not experience sex with him pre-kegel, he was definitely the hardest and could move it all around.

Can't really go wrong when two people with strong pelvic floor muscles get together.

D

deleted157868

Man, I am chaffed from these thread on here today

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife can cum that way.

We lie perfectly still, snuggling, and my dick starts twitching on its own. Next thing you know, MrsR's pussy twitches back also involuntarily. Only thing was, every time she twitched, she had almost a sucking/pulling/milking tug and every time I twitched, I could feel my cockhead bury deeper into her cul de sac for just a moment.

Cockhead pulsing hard inside her, her pussy squeezing back onto me, one thing leads to another and its a gooey slimy mess inside her as she bucks her way to orgasm after orgasm.

This has happened with us! I love it! :biggrin1:

Sexy description RD. You still give good post.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why say it with flowers if you have the Morse Code to tell her your innermost feelings?
:cool:

…. .– .–. .–. .. –. . … … ..-.

…. .- .-. . -. .. … ..-.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has happened with us! I love it! :biggrin1:

One thing I love about this place is so many like minded people, regardless of gender, have so many similar experiences that we don't have to worry about people calling BS unnecessarily.

It could also be post history/reputation. I know some of the other forums I've tried posting in have pretty much booed me off for exaggeration.

Sexy description RD. You still give good post.

Thanks! I wanted to link to your milking the penis with the vagina thread (still one of my favorites), but that's more of Women's Kegel topic.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not a woman but my past partners still joke about my "jumping dick"...
i work my cock out all of the time when i jerk off(i'm crazy like that)
but i'm able to make my dick move and swing in all types of ways durring sex.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not a woman but my ex partners still joke about my "jumping dick"
i work out my dick when i jerk off(i'm crazy like that)
i can make it move and swing all types of ways when i have sex.

Media
I just recently started to do kegals but I have always been able to make my dick jump really hard. I used to make it jump whenever it was hard kind of like a wink to my ex. I never did it when I was inside her. Do you women really enjoy that?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not saying this applies to the guys here, but in my personal experience...

guys learn these new tricks, tell themselves it makes them awesome lovers, but a mention that i like having my neck kissed will slip straight out of their heads.

i don't give a shit about the cool position you think will amaze me, the new trick with your cock, hummers or any of that bollocks. i just want us to connect!