Men's Kegels = Women's Happiness ?

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
not saying this applies to the guys here, but in my personal experience...

guys learn these new tricks, tell themselves it makes them awesome lovers, but a mention that i like having my neck kissed will slip straight out of their heads.

i don't give a shit about the cool position you think will amaze me, the new trick with your cock, hummers or any of that bollocks. i just want us to connect!

So so true I find the best most secret technique to get a woman off is just listening to her and what she likes and have moves that are made just for her.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
not saying this applies to the guys here, but in my personal experience...

guys learn these new tricks, tell themselves it makes them awesome lovers, but a mention that i like having my neck kissed will slip straight out of their heads.

i don't give a shit about the cool position you think will amaze me, the new trick with your cock, hummers or any of that bollocks. i just want us to connect!

YES! Yes yes!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I got up yesterday and made biscuits from scratch. Cooked a breakfast of sausage and eggs. Took ManlyBanisters and Spawn of ManlyBanisters to the fucking MALL! From there, we took Spawn to the ice skating rink, then Costco, then home. I finished cooking a turkey, sausage dressing, giblet gravy, and steamed carrots. We ate all of that, along with some bread sauce that MB made, and had red velvet cake for dessert.

During all that, I did 1093 kegels, half of which were reverse kegels, because every pull needs to be balanced with a push.

Isn't she lucky to have me? I must be the perfect man or something.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I got up yesterday and made biscuits from scratch. Cooked a breakfast of sausage and eggs. Took ManlyBanisters and Spawn of ManlyBanisters to the fucking MALL! From there, we took Spawn to the ice skating rink, then Costco, then home. I finished cooking a turkey, sausage dressing, giblet gravy, and steamed carrots. We ate all of that, along with some bread sauce that MB made, and had red velvet cake for dessert.

During all that, I did 1093 kegels, half of which were reverse kegels, because every pull needs to be balanced with a push.

Isn't she lucky to have me? I must be the perfect man or something.

Yeah. Shame we didn't have time to fuck, though.

I keeeed, I keeeeeeed!

He also neglected to mention the beautiful three-gold earrings and well thought out books he gave me in the morning (we had Christmas 2 days early for logistical reasons) and the fact that the biscuits were beyond fucking awesome.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My spouse enjoys it when I am inside her. I start making mine jump, she starts her kegels. I also love when I am in my boxers and I know she is checking me out, then I make it jump. She's like "stop that!"