• No, not for me

Votes: 27 20.1%

• Total voters

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found that I love to wear leggings. They are practically the only thing I wear when I am not at work. The colors and effects along with being able to easily show off my bulge have made them my favorite thing to wear, and they lend thmselves well to some unique style options. I always wear a thong with them as well since they help enhance the look.

I have had mostly positive comments from them. A lot of women think they look awesome, and they are often jealous of the cool designs the ones I wear have. I love catching them starring or looking down because I know they can see my bulge. I've only had a couple men comment on them and it was a positive reaction. The only negative comments have come from closer friends that don't think I should wear them.

Have you tried wearing leggings? Do you wear them daily or occasionally?

Attachments

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The one pair of compression tights I own has a pouch for well endowed men, and I wouldn't wear it out in public without at least wearing a pair of shorts over it. It puts everything on display and leaves nothing to the imagination.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The one pair of compression tights I own has a pouch for well endowed men, and I wouldn't wear it out in public without at least wearing a pair of shorts over it. It puts everything on display and leaves nothing to the imagination.
For me, and some others of us, THAT is the point

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love showing off my size in them. It took awhile but I got over feeling awkward in them in public. Women show off their tits, ass, and cameltoe in tight clothes all the time, so why I can't we join the fun? My leggings don't have that built-in pouch, so the bulge is influenced by what is going on underneath, whether it be a supportive thong or nothing at all. 20210529_171744_1_3.mp4

20210529_171744_1_3.mp4

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I sometimes wear running tights for either running or workouts. I also weat them after exercise. The latest sports science research is that this is when the compression effect had most benefit. Mine are plain, I suspect that patterns are cammo designed to hide the outline of the wearer's dong or for the ladies camel toe and I'm not gonna hide the old assets. Weird fact I never wear tights when cycling, even in winter, gotta be the lycra shorts instead. Guess I'm too stubbornly macho for that.

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I sometimes wear running tights for either running or workouts. I also weat them after exercise. The latest sports science research is that this is when the compression effect had most benefit. Mine are plain, I suspect that patterns are cammo designed to hide the outline of the wearer's dong or for the ladies camel toe and I'm not gonna hide the old assets. Weird fact I never wear tights when cycling, even in winter, gotta be the lycra shorts instead. Guess I'm too stubbornly macho for that.
The designs don't do too much to hide things, at least not for me! I wear bulge-enhancing thongs and cock rings and everything looks quite obvious. Either way I think they just look cool and stylish. Easier to wear outside of a workout setting when they are more than just a solid color.

Reactions: thongboy

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
full
full

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have found that I love to wear leggings. They are practically the only thing I wear when I am not at work. The colors and effects along with being able to easily show off my bulge have made them my favorite thing to wear, and they lend thmselves well to some unique style options. I always wear a thong with them as well since they help enhance the look.

I have had mostly positive comments from them. A lot of women think they look awesome, and they are often jealous of the cool designs the ones I wear have. I love catching them starring or looking down because I know they can see my bulge. I've only had a couple men comment on them and it was a positive reaction. The only negative comments have come from closer friends that don't think I should wear them.

Have you tried wearing leggings? Do you wear them daily or occasionally?
It looks very hot to me!
To be fair, I would be waiting for you to walk past me, and then I would be staring at your ass. It must look incredible, especially if your thong peaks out of them ;)

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks very hot to me!
To be fair, I would be waiting for you to walk past me, and then I would be staring at your ass. It must look incredible, especially if your thong peaks out of them ;)
They definitely sit too high for my thong to peak out, but certain color combos can make the thong pretty easy to see through the fabric.
Screenshot_20230121_072151_Gallery.png

Adamandadam

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love showing off my size in them. It took awhile but I got over feeling awkward in them in public. Women show off their tits, ass, and cameltoe in tight clothes all the time, so why I can't we join the fun? My leggings don't have that built-in pouch, so the bulge is influenced by what is going on underneath, whether it be a supportive thong or nothing at all. View attachment 87308981
I wish all men would do this so women would finally stop wearing them without coverings. But in medieval times, men wore tunics over these (short dresses), so we should bring back tunics as well.

NeonDong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can’t stand having my junk smashed. I wish it didn’t bother me, because I wouldn’t mind showing off my lower half. At least I can enjoy the viewing of others :eyes:
I feel like my junk is smashed in jeans. The leggings conform to you, so nothing is smashed. Try them out!