Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am rarely in jeans or pants if you will, where I work it’s ok to wear tights along with my female co workers, we do interior landscaping in office towers condos etc… and for the better part of 10 years I wear tights all week with a thong of course… here a pic of my tights from uniform a bit back
View media item 2691101
View media item 2631861

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
full

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love dick i love bulge but for god's sake put a pair of running shorts over that or go back to tunics, but don't walk around like an exhibitionist, show the young a semblance of propriety in this day and age

• Haha
Reactions: P.B

btm4thk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too self-conscious to wear leggings in public without shorts over them. However I prefer tight clothing for jammies or to just go without. Twisting and wrinkling clothes in bed drive me up the wall, whereas form fitting is both sexy and comfortable. I just love men's stretch-tight clothes in general, to wear and to see worn.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Too self-conscious to wear leggings in public without shorts over them. However I prefer tight clothing for jammies or to just go without. Twisting and wrinkling clothes in bed drive me up the wall, whereas form fitting is both sexy and comfortable. I just love men's stretch-tight clothes in general, to wear and to see worn.
I must admit at first 12-15 years ago when I started to wear tights in Montreal I was a little self conscious too however the way they feel far out weighs the odd stare I get …

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
... they also highlight the ass nicely ...

View media item 11479981
My first pair of running tights (over 30 years ago) fit me like this and were silver colored so everything was quite visible front and back. I could never find another pair that fit that way. But I loved wearing tights so much that it was frequently what motivated me to run on those cold days. I don’t run much anymore but I buy cheap women’s leggings to wear around the house and to do yard work. And I always go commando now.

Reactions: tiny one here

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have found that I love to wear leggings. They are practically the only thing I wear when I am not at work. The colors and effects along with being able to easily show off my bulge have made them my favorite thing to wear, and they lend thmselves well to some unique style options. I always wear a thong with them as well since they help enhance the look.

I have had mostly positive comments from them. A lot of women think they look awesome, and they are often jealous of the cool designs the ones I wear have. I love catching them starring or looking down because I know they can see my bulge. I've only had a couple men comment on them and it was a positive reaction. The only negative comments have come from closer friends that don't think I should wear them.

Have you tried wearing leggings? Do you wear them daily or occasionally?
Looks amazing!