Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you ever go to a public mens room and find that the door has been propped open?

In most of these scenarios, the urinals are not visible, or only the backs of men and boys using them can be seen. No big deal.

However, there are times that the mens room door is propped open and the urinals are visible from the side. If there are no dividers, anyone outside the mens room doorway has a perfect profile view of the guys peeing at the urinals. This happened to me yesterday at the County Fair. As soon as I saw the row of open urinals from the lobby, I knew I was going to have some fun. I walked up to the closest urinal, lowered my cargo shorts just below my butt, and let it rip. I got a kick out of all the people who looked inside from the lobby and I just kept peeing as they watched. I also noticed how many men used a stall instead of the other open urinals. Only one other guy used a urinal during the 2 minutes that I was there.

I wondered how other LPSG members would react to this situation. Would you use a urinal anyway, or would you use a stall?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know about propped open doors but there is a Swiss Chalet near by where I live and the mirror reflects into the urinal, many a times I'm washing my hands and you can see directly into the urinal and watch the person peeing, it's interesting because who would assume you're staring when you're looking at your own "reflection" lol.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gar d'Nord (or maybe it was Gar d'Sud) in Paris HAS no door but merely a "wall" directly ahead of the doorway. But that "wall" is narrow enough, one can get a diagonal view just past the edge of the "wall" through the men's room doorway at the line of urinals. Get a "back view" of about 3 or 4 urinals before angle of view makes successive urinals out of line-of-sight. Took a photo of that; but THAT was the roll that then got lost in mail for processing. Lost other "interesting" French toilets and don't remember (now) what all. Roll of 35mm 36-exposure.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting topic - I have often wondered about propped open bathroom doors. I mean, who *really* thinks that is a good idea? And would *any*one ever dare to prop a women's bathroom door open? I've only ever seen at men's rooms.

To the question - If the door were propped open and anyone who walked by could see me using the urinal, would I use the urinal anyway? - the answer is yes, unless I were at work. If it was work....I would close the door!

This situation is not unlike the old "trough" urinals at sporting venues. Once upon a time both Wrigley Field and Fenway Park had these...I think they are gone at Fenway, but haven't been to Wrigley in a while. At those it's essentially just a big tub, and everyone's pissing. Talk about seeing a lot of cocks all at the same time.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there is a fast food restaurant near me that has a very poorly designed mensoom (its tiny) if the door opens you can see 'across' to the urinal...and then thru to the outside eating area....either and idiot, or pervert designed it...

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
restroom in san francisco centre, the door always open and there are row of mirrors that would show reflection of anyone standing at the urinals and the funny thing is that the women restroom entrance is right next to it and they can all see all the boys peeing.