Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not

Friday night I was out at a club watching some live bands

Had a few beers and JD's and Cokes and feeling mellow

Went for a piss - strange configuration of urinals on right angles in the men's room so if you were in the middle then a guy on either side was able to look almost straight on at your cock.

So I am there and a pretty tall guy comes in and starts to piss and is looking right at me and say "fuck, that is a pretty big cock you got there man" and to that I say "thanks, it is even bigger hard" then I thought "oh shit he is gonna think that is a come on" anyway it weirded me out and I didnt know what to do

Felt uneasy for the rest of the night

What should my response have been? Say nothing, laugh it off or punch his lights out? He didnt seem overly camp - he may just have been paying me a compliment. I didnt even see what he had

Anyway, just hoping someone can help me

I am fine in groups showing off or comparing, but it was odd for me in this instance

Cheers

Del

Reactions: B_er

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most likely the guy was paying you a compliment. I wouldn't worry about it nor would I worry about your response. In fact, I think you said what most guys would have said in the same situation. He probably won't remember it anyway and you shouldn't either. I hope this helps.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i had a guy cruise me in a mens room at the urinals. we were both standing there, and the time just kept going on and on and neither one of us left. then it became obvious that he was moving his hand and jacking off. i started doing the same. before we could take it any further, another guy came in and broke the mood. i zipped up and fled. as i look back, wish i would have figured out a way to take the next step with him.

Last edited:

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Odd to me too. I think most guys would NOT say anything. I would not wierd out for the night. but at the moment.... I would have felt a bit uneasy. Lest it was a buddy.... I knew well.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why would it even occur to you to "punch his lights out"? Even if you were sure he was coming on to you, why not just say "No, not interested". If a woman you found unattractive came on to you, would it occur to you to threaten her?

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"strange configuration of urinals on right angles in the men's room so if you were in the middle then a guy on either side was able to look almost straight on at your cock."

LOL, I'm from London too, which place was it? I'm curious now!

"What should my response have been?"

I really don't know, yeah I would have said the same thing "because you haven't seen it hard ha ha ha"

at the end of the fair, what should he expect?!

one I made a joke to my gymnastics couch because he was doing an exercise at the bar and you know for us guy is a problem, especially for him

I make a joke something like "pay attention don't loose your cock" because his cock reach his knee lol, and he said "I can't even wear boxers, it gets all soring!"

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I mean.... I don't understand the big deal. He was drunk, you had had a few, and he saw your cock, and complemented it. Its not like he came over and grabbed you or molested you. I'd be perfectly thrilled if anyone commented that my cock looks good at the urinal. Just b/c a man compliments another mans cock, or hair or whatever, he is not necessiarly gay, and he is not necessiarly hitting on you. It was a compliment...leave it at that.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would it even occur to you to "punch his lights out"? Even if you were sure he was coming on to you, why not just say "No, not interested". If a woman you found unattractive came on to you, would it occur to you to threaten her?
That was beautifully & brilliantly worded. It's a sentiment I think most str8 men need to have pointed out to them, and I hereby request the mods make it a sticky.

In answer to the original query...if not interested, then the simple "Thanks" (and walk away) would have sufficed.

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not

Friday night I was out at a club watching some live bands

Had a few beers and JD's and Cokes and feeling mellow

Went for a piss - strange configuration of urinals on right angles in the men's room so if you were in the middle then a guy on either side was able to look almost straight on at your cock.

So I am there and a pretty tall guy comes in and starts to piss and is looking right at me and say "fuck, that is a pretty big cock you got there man" and to that I say "thanks, it is even bigger hard" then I thought "oh shit he is gonna think that is a come on" anyway it weirded me out and I didnt know what to do

Felt uneasy for the rest of the night

What should my response have been? Say nothing, laugh it off or punch his lights out? He didnt seem overly camp - he may just have been paying me a compliment. I didnt even see what he had

Anyway, just hoping someone can help me

I am fine in groups showing off or comparing, but it was odd for me in this instance

Cheers

Del

If you were in a gay club, you should've taken it as a compliment. But, a men's room in a straight club? I would think that was weird.

Here in the States, men don't usually talk to other men in men's rooms, unless they are friends.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to you all

I am certainly not homophobe or even violent in anyway - just in this case it caught me unawares and I was brooding on it over the last couple of days!

The music club (for the guy from the UK who asked) is actually in New Zealand - so it is a long way to come to see the configuration!

I will amend my details to show what I think will be a much more permanent place of residence for me going forward

So thanks again and I wont get too hung up on being hung!

Peace and Love

Del
X

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had similar problems in club bathrooms. WHY don't urinals have littles walls between them so we can pee ALONE???

OK, about your questions: first of all, was IT a gay club [or at least gay friendly] cause if it was, YOU were hiting on him HARD! :p
if not, OK, one of you should have punched each other, or at least LOL to break the ice! IT should have been a thight situation. BUT if nothing GOOD or bad happen, CHIL OUT MAN, and go on with your LIFE...