Men's Room Experience

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Big Del, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Big Del

Gold Member

Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not

Friday night I was out at a club watching some live bands

Had a few beers and JD's and Cokes and feeling mellow

Went for a piss - strange configuration of urinals on right angles in the men's room so if you were in the middle then a guy on either side was able to look almost straight on at your cock.

So I am there and a pretty tall guy comes in and starts to piss and is looking right at me and say "fuck, that is a pretty big cock you got there man" and to that I say "thanks, it is even bigger hard" then I thought "oh shit he is gonna think that is a come on" anyway it weirded me out and I didnt know what to do

Felt uneasy for the rest of the night

What should my response have been? Say nothing, laugh it off or punch his lights out? He didnt seem overly camp - he may just have been paying me a compliment. I didnt even see what he had

Anyway, just hoping someone can help me

I am fine in groups showing off or comparing, but it was odd for me in this instance

Cheers

Del

2. gilisfan

gilisfan New Member

Most likely the guy was paying you a compliment. I wouldn't worry about it nor would I worry about your response. In fact, I think you said what most guys would have said in the same situation. He probably won't remember it anyway and you shouldn't either. I hope this helps.

3. speshk

speshk New Member

Eh, might like to see it hard, he thot. No sweat, mate.

4. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

5. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Does it matter, will you ever see him again?

6. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i had a guy cruise me in a mens room at the urinals. we were both standing there, and the time just kept going on and on and neither one of us left. then it became obvious that he was moving his hand and jacking off. i started doing the same. before we could take it any further, another guy came in and broke the mood. i zipped up and fled. as i look back, wish i would have figured out a way to take the next step with him.

#6 Gnashin Teefe, Jun 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  7. Texasjon

Texasjon Member

Albums:
    His commit to you was bold. You response was perfect.

8. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly what tex said, take it as a compliment and what you told him was just an honest reply.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It's not like the guy stared and licked his lips.

10. thedude111

thedude111 New Member

Odd to me too. I think most guys would NOT say anything. I would not wierd out for the night. but at the moment.... I would have felt a bit uneasy. Lest it was a buddy.... I knew well.

11. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

Why would it even occur to you to "punch his lights out"? Even if you were sure he was coming on to you, why not just say "No, not interested". If a woman you found unattractive came on to you, would it occur to you to threaten her?

12. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    I think it was just a compliment...he may have wanted more, but it doesn't sound like you were interested nor was it the right place. Recommendation: forget it.
    DP

13. zumzum

zumzum New Member

"strange configuration of urinals on right angles in the men's room so if you were in the middle then a guy on either side was able to look almost straight on at your cock."

LOL, I'm from London too, which place was it? I'm curious now!

"What should my response have been?"

I really don't know, yeah I would have said the same thing "because you haven't seen it hard ha ha ha"

at the end of the fair, what should he expect?!

one I made a joke to my gymnastics couch because he was doing an exercise at the bar and you know for us guy is a problem, especially for him

I make a joke something like "pay attention don't loose your cock" because his cock reach his knee lol, and he said "I can't even wear boxers, it gets all soring!"

14. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I mean.... I don't understand the big deal. He was drunk, you had had a few, and he saw your cock, and complemented it. Its not like he came over and grabbed you or molested you. I'd be perfectly thrilled if anyone commented that my cock looks good at the urinal. Just b/c a man compliments another mans cock, or hair or whatever, he is not necessiarly gay, and he is not necessiarly hitting on you. It was a compliment...leave it at that.

15. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was beautifully & brilliantly worded. It's a sentiment I think most str8 men need to have pointed out to them, and I hereby request the mods make it a sticky.

In answer to the original query...if not interested, then the simple "Thanks" (and walk away) would have sufficed.

16. rover86

rover86 New Member

agreed.

17. RookySteve1

RookySteve1 Active Member

Albums:
    If you were in a gay club, you should've taken it as a compliment. But, a men's room in a straight club? I would think that was weird.

Here in the States, men don't usually talk to other men in men's rooms, unless they are friends.

18. mgmnguy

mgmnguy Member

Take it as a compliment and be done with it. ;) If he didn't respond to your comeback - which it sounds like he didn't - don't waste any more time worrying about it.

19. Big Del

Gold Member

Thanks to you all

I am certainly not homophobe or even violent in anyway - just in this case it caught me unawares and I was brooding on it over the last couple of days!

The music club (for the guy from the UK who asked) is actually in New Zealand - so it is a long way to come to see the configuration!

I will amend my details to show what I think will be a much more permanent place of residence for me going forward

So thanks again and I wont get too hung up on being hung!

Peace and Love

Del
    X

20. 220483

Gold Member

I've had similar problems in club bathrooms. WHY don't urinals have littles walls between them so we can pee ALONE???

OK, about your questions: first of all, was IT a gay club [or at least gay friendly] cause if it was, YOU were hiting on him HARD! :p
    if not, OK, one of you should have punched each other, or at least LOL to break the ice! IT should have been a thight situation. BUT if nothing GOOD or bad happen, CHIL OUT MAN, and go on with your LIFE...

Draft saved Draft deleted