Men's Room Experience

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it was just a regular music venue/bar so it was not a gay venue (although I have been to them in the past with gay friends)

If I had been at a gay bar I would definitely not have said the same thing in response!

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He deserved a comment like that and if it wasn't meant to be homo-reotic than he should expect such a comment back, I would stick to the usual 'thank you' take a look back (good excuse) and say 'you're not doing bad yourself either' haha!

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely agree that the other guy was also 'feeling no pain' and under different circumstances would not acknowledge you at all. His defenses were down and he just spoke what he was thinking at the time. Didn't sounds like a comeon or a proposition. Sounded like one drunk guy complimenting another guy...and letting it go at that.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
By the way, I had a similar experience a while ago. I met a guy in a kilt (in the US). I'd seen him before, several times. Finally, I worked up the nerve to ask what everyone wonders: does he wear anything underneath? He laughed and told me that he gets that question all the time, and that no, he doesn't.

I later told him that I shouldn't think that is weird because I don't wear underwear either. He then acted uncomfortable. Then I got uncomfortable, wondering if maybe he thought I was being sexual with him, coming on to him, etc. Ever since then, when I've seen him, I've regretted that statement. Oh well.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
He has been ironic and provocative, you answered in an ironic and provocative way.

You sure had some courage, but I don't think it was "wrong": he got was he was looking for, commenting your cock he accepted the risk of a provocative answer.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would it even occur to you to "punch his lights out"? Even if you were sure he was coming on to you, why not just say "No, not interested". If a woman you found unattractive came on to you, would it occur to you to threaten her?

People react with violence because they feel threatened.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow ! Haven't you ever been in the military? Haven't you ever been in boarding school and later University dorms?

.........This is normal behavior. Relax. And, yes gays go to "music bars" and straights go to gay bars.
........You were complimented.

What if he would have said, "What a stupid little dick, why are you peeing in public, you little guys should use the stalls, you little dicked guys should hide.

That would have been offensive.
Then how would you feel.
Humiliated.

Rejoice, you got complimented by a big dude, he was probably just trying to make you feel good; and, you responded COMPETITIVELY by saying it gets even bigger when its hard :)

In fact, since he was taller, you could have easily looked over and given him a nice compliment, too. Like, "Hey, you've got a nice one. too"

I think the kiwis, the guys in NZ are a lot LESS uptight than back in London, and particularly the small towns in England. I love the Kiwi s, love the Aussies too.

Reactions: B_er

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought it was a good response bro... I call it a win. If a guy calls you out on size, assuming he's straight, it's either because he's jealous as hell, and is acknowledging you're more of a Man than he is -- or he's a fellow big guy who's just showing a fellow hung dude respect.

That's how I look at it anyway.