Mens testicle size

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that many women have commented here so far - but really....who cares much about balls?

I can not think of a time I actually noticed a new lovers balls.

For me it is all about the cock, you could be completely without balls and I couldnt care less.

Balls are fun to play with but for me they are a VERY unimportant aspect of mens physical appeal.

x
Honey

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that many women have comment here so far but really....who cares much about balls?

I can not really think of a time I actully noticed a new lovers balls.

For me it is all about the cock, you could be without balls at all and I couldnt care less.

I so agree. All balls do is get in the way of the beauty of the cock.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason, everytime I look at your pictures, I am reminded of perfection ...you are the pinacle of masculine sexiness to me. I like every single thing about your body and "overall look".....now, how is that Sunny Aussie Queensland Holiday plan coming along???

x

Honey

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boys.... please don't keep looking for extra things to be insecure about. Your balls are ALL ABSOLUTELY FINE, do not try and stretch them as that sounds horrifying and a surefire ticket to A&E for an embarrassing consultation!

One thing that does puzzle me about balls is that some are much more 'mobile' than others - my partner would double up in pain if I manipulated his balls the way some of my younger playmates like me to do. Do they get less mobile as you get older?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Not that many women have commented here so far - but really....who cares much about balls?

I can not think of a time I actually noticed a new lovers balls.

For me it is all about the cock, you could be completely without balls and I couldnt care less.

Balls are fun to play with but for me they are a VERY unimportant aspect of mens physical appeal.

x
Honey
I totally agree. I ususally make a comment.. why aren't they inside... sperm would adapt soon enough.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason, everytime I look at your pictures, I am reminded of perfection ...you are the pinacle of masculine sexiness to me. I like every single thing about your body and "overall look".....now, how is that Sunny Aussie Queensland Holiday plan coming along???

x

Honey

Wild Honey what a coincidence I was thinking the same thing about your pictures! I wish we had more Aussies like you here in Jersey. Don't worry I'll find my way down there soon enough...