Mens underwear discount codes! (lots of brands)

AverageMatt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been following a mens blog for a few months now and they post about some great underwear!

A post they've done this week has a 15% off discount code for the online shop 'manhood-undies' they stock loads of pant brands!

I thought i'd share with you guys. Heres the link to the blog with the code:

https://highstreetgent.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/its-not-all-pants/

They often run competitions to win pants too. There's the likes of SUKREW, Fit-in1, Cocksox, Freedom Reign and Jacksy.

Well worth a look, i've bought some bargains with the code already!

AverageMatt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More reviews and discounts released on that blog. Grooming products, but I read today the underwear discount on there runs out a week today.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've just read on that blog that the store they promote are clearing out their stockroom so all their designer underwear is only £10! Designer underwear brands from all over the world for only £10 for a limited time! Here's the link to the blog and its manhood undies: wordpress.com/2016/02/08/its-not-all-pants/

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been following a mens blog for a few months now and they post about some great underwear!

A post they've done this week has a 15% off discount code for the online shop 'manhood-undies' they stock loads of pant brands!

I thought i'd share with you guys. Heres the link to the blog with the code:

https://highstreetgent.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/its-not-all-pants/

They often run competitions to win pants too. There's the likes of SUKREW, Fit-in1, Cocksox, Freedom Reign and Jacksy.

Well worth a look, i've bought some bargains with the code already!

Great post. While the fashions are too young for me to wear I can think of a number of guys that can. The Wigwam section took me back because every physical education teacher I ever had, on the first day of class would demand that we always wear white wigwams to class everyday. I always assumed they just made athletic wear.

AverageMatt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great post. While the fashions are too young for me to wear I can think of a number of guys that can. The Wigwam section took me back because every physical education teacher I ever had, on the first day of class would demand that we always wear white wigwams to class everyday. I always assumed they just made athletic wear.

It's good isn't it? I can't say I would wear many of the clothes featured on there, but, the underwear sections aren't age appropriate and that's what I like. They have a variety of underwear that blokes will wear.

I'll keep my eye out for more posts and discounts!