Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was too late to post my vote, but at 5.5", I'd deffinately prefer to be at leat 6" and that seems to fit in (pardon the pun) with the majority of male and female voters.

My length is just fine and I know from experience that any bigger would be too painful for most ladies as 8.5" often causes pain when slamming against a woman's cervix which is why lengthwise, anal penetration is actually more comfortable.

Saying that, I'd be equally happy with 7" plus girth (a la Shane Diesel) although that might signal the end of any future anal play with any but the most ardent anal size queen and possibly mean I'd never get the complete deep-throat treatment (which I haven't enjoyed, yet, anyway - but I live in hope).

Just the look of that piece he's packing is awesome. To have one similar would be just as awesome, I'd imagine and few girls wouldn't want to at least try it out for size, even if only the once and to satisfy their curiosity and tick the "done that" box.

What I'd love to know is just WHO of the LPSG members (M & F) voted for the 3" or even the 4" as being ideal?

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6", which is big enough that everyone comments favourably, but small enough that with a little effort, everyone can take it. I think if it was much bigger I would be seriously lessening the pool of potential sexual partners, so I'm happy just where I am.