MensRoom New Trend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Omegaman, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Lately I have notice that if me or other men are in the restroom, a man might come in and instead of zip down and piss. He will go to washed his hands and do it again, wait for everyone to zip up then he go to piss.

The next thing I notice but never think nothing of it until today. A man will come to the urinal and hold back their dick in their pant so nothing is showing. I would think if you want to piss just take it out and zip out. Have you guys notice this trend?

2. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

When I was young men's rest rooms has troughs and one could see men take a piss.
    Then time changed and they put individual urinals into the johns.
    Now I see that dividers are put between the urinals.
    One thing I do notice is that a number of men pull down their pants to take their cocks out -- I guess because of the kind of underwear they have.
    I have not seen the washing bit.

3. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    i've noticed the washing thing but i just now noticed why they do that...i always wondered why u would wash your hands before pissing but i guess it makes sense now haha

4. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Another habit, I saw from older men is taking a piece of tissues and wipe away the last drip. Make some kinda sense if you don't want a dime spot.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

they don't want to touch their dicks with dirty hands! :02:

6. BanShen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Meh- personally I can't understand why guys would be that worried in a men's restroom. I"m a grower (my erect size is nearly double!) and I never once thought about other men seeing me while I take a piss.

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like major insecurity to me. Due to either a small penis or homophobia.

Or both.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, does not happen here, we go to the urinal, piss and then wash our hands. The only thing we do, when there are no dividers between the urinals, is turning a bit away from the person next to you

9. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I think you see it more in today's youth and young men who were not exposed to nudity when they were growing up (group showers, etc.). Because of this they have developed a very big insecurity problem with themselves.

Another thing that has changed is that it has become more of an open society when discussing sexual issues in the open and penis size is talked about more freely. Young men may feel insecure when they think that they will not compare equally to others. However, I think if everyone just would relax a bit and not be so shy they would come to realize that they are normal and everyone else isn't bigger than them, in fact, many may be smaller than them!

When I am changing my clothes in the gym locker room I get a chuckle out of the young guys who after taking a shower (in a private stall) will keep a towel around themselves the whole time. They pull up their underwear and sometimes even their pants before removing the towel. Lighten up guys.

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have done this because were I work I often think everything is dirty...however my penis is clean... :)

11. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally I don't mind being nude such as in a locker room for a shower. That said it there are a lot of people at the urinals I just can't seem to go... the washing hands is probably a way to stall so that there aren't as many people there.

12. bluepony

bluepony Member

The culture of nudity is quickly changing. I think, in some strange way, and even though I hated it, group showers were a valuable development exercise. I'm not sure what cultural forces are at hand here: Larger houses, Homophobia, pervofobia, the culture of fear created by the press, a bit of all perhaps. Urinal dividers were just installed where I work (University). I'm thinking stalls for urinals can't be long to follow. many young people will piss in the stalls as it is. I always forced myself to be brave and piss at a urinal like a big boy and not wimp out and go to a stall!

13. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have noticed that lately. I work at a restaurant and noticed guys go in and washed their hands before they pee. I never understood why. especially since everything in our bathroom is automatic. I thought maybe they are paranoid the door handle germs might touch their cocks and want to clean their hands before.

14. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I am a grower and am 3 to 4 inches soft and always thought I was small even though I am around 8 with hard-on and I am small compared with many here. I always pissed at urinals and here in KC at the baseball stadium, where the urinals for many years were each like a big long tub where everyone stood in front and on each end and pissed where everyone could see other dicks pissing. It seemed okay but some guys always went out of their way to hide their dicks while pissing. When they remodeled the stadium this past year, the urinals now each have dividers. Why--I do not know. Also at the Atlanta airport, where I flew in and out of for many years, they had long rows of urinals in some restrooms and it was enjoyable pissing with others side by side. The last time I was there, there were dividers in the restrooms. Many years ago, I lived at a YMCA and all the urinals were side by side and the showers were open for everyone to see everyone else. Nobody seemed to hide their dicks while showering or drying or getting dressed. The same thing applied in high school and college in gymn and sports showers--all open and all urinals open. It seems to me that we all have dicks and really enjoy them no matter the size and should be proud of them and let everyone compare. It is just a fact that showers with large soft dicks will always be more impressive. My advice to anyone who is shy is to get semi-hard or hard-on and then piss at communal urinals and you will feel better.

15. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I was in England earlier this year working and everywhere I went, I saw that in all work restrooms, pub restrooms, and restaurant and business restrooms, all urinals were without dividers and some were simple troughs around the room where everyone stood side by side and pissed with no privacy. Everyone seemed to look around at each other's dicks as a common every day occurrence.

16. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I do that, after milking it down to get out the last drop. However, it is necessary to use a stall for that.

17. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Not really. Sometimes I have trouble going unless I have total privacy, and I am well endowed.

18. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...I haven't noticed either of those trends.

To be quite honest, it is difficult for me to pee if I think someone is staring at me. I have to look up and try to take my thoughts everywhere when someone else is standing around me.

I definitely don't think it has anything to do with my endowment. lol

I do that.

19. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

To me, if a fellow is noticing that guys are stalling to not piss at the same time as him, there is probably one of two reasons:

1) the guy might sense that the other guy WANTS to see his cock. If the guy at the urinal has a bad vibe about someone else at the urinal, that he is there waiting to see cock rather than to piss, a guy doesnt really want to be the other guy's entertainment.

2) the guy simply doesnt feel comfortable in a situation where is dick will be seen by another man. This to me seems to be a young man's issue. His penis is very personal to him. He hasn't seen as many penises in his life and doesnt welcome a comparison. he feels that another guy seeing his penis is a same-sex act, not a neutral act.

I think that number 2 is normal and natural. It is the way it was when i was a young man. The guys, as they get married and have kids, will most likely lose most of their hangups. Then, their urinal shyness will be more based on number 1.

I have to say that I've never noticed an uptick in guys not using urinals. Younger guys tend not to use urinals unless they have a sense of privacy. Older guys, depending on their comfort level, lose their shyness.

Most str8 guys view having their cocks out of their fly and urinating as a private act. not a communal act. The fact that there are males who obsess over whether guys are shy about showing their meat at urinals would back up their instinct in that regard.

20. dreamer20

Gold Member

^^Yup. The dreaded "pee shyness" phenomenon.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted