Menstrual cup

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_angela, Mar 31, 2010.

1. B_angela

B_angela New Member

Albums:
    Anyone have any experiences with using a cup during sex? A girl i work with was saying she started using one and has had no problems. Sex without the messy i suppose, but any input would be appreciated

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've wondered the same thing.

I also want to know!

3. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I don't personally have that problem but i know a few of my friends use a special sponge whilst menstruating and nothing comes out.I don't know if anyone who uses the Mooncup though.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

depends on the brand.

Instead Cup is sorta like a disposable diaphragm. a medical grade silicone ring with a very soft flexible cup to catch all the gore and ook. when placed properly the instead can be used during sexual intercourse. some of the bigger boys might cause shifting and leaks *not links, your vagina won't suddenly redirect him to a pay site :tongue:* if the lovin' gets vigorous.

Mooncup or LunaCup are bell shaped cups made from silicone *awesome for sterilizing after your period* and have a very penis unfriendly stem to ease with removal. since a vacuum is part of what prevents leaking with the cup, over all space taken up inside ya vag, and position during use i wouldn't call the product sex friendly.

side note, the light vacuum from the Mooncup does shorten some women's cycle and can cut down on cramps. bonus points for being better for you *no TSS* and the planet :smile:

sea sponges work, but anything that smishes or squeezes the sponge *like a penis banging around or vaginal contractions* can cause unwanted sloosh.

#4 MickeyLee, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No,these are not sea sponges.They are specially for women who are menstruating and nothing comes out whilst intercourse is taking place regardless how how much banging goes on.I'm not sure of the name as i don't personally have the use for them.

I was there when my best friend used one and nothing whatsoever came out onto the sheets and that night 8 guys at been at her.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

damn. she needs to get out of sex work and into alternative menstrual products, cuz should would own the industry.

the commercials could be kinda like Stride gum.. only not for gum *laughs in my own lil troubled head*

contraceptive sponge maybe? i mean the average sea sponge will hold about an ounce of fluid. so if she rinsed the sponge out between every so often she'd be cool.

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I tried this product (softcup menstrual cup), and it worked fairly well, but I only used it on light days.

I just prefer OB tampons.

Edit: Just re-read the opening post. Oh, my god NO!!!! Never used during penetrative sex, and wouldn't dream of it. Ewwwww! Might work for non-penetrative sex, but I'm realllllly picky at what I do sexually during my ragtime.

#7 Not_Punny, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

i couldnt get one in

Draft saved Draft deleted