Menstruation and libido

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by modulo, Mar 16, 2008.

1. modulo

modulo New Member

I've been told by several women that their libidos were very strong during menstruation. Do any women here experience this phenomenon and how do you deal with it considering the circumstances?

2. Sue Maclean

Sue Maclean New Member

Albums:
    My period lasts for 3 days. I am usually horny during the whole 3 days. Normally I am not very heavy until the second day, and very horny by then as well. :)
    Sex during that time is usually very hard and fast and normally in the shower so it isn't as messy as it could be. I have a few lovers and normally find someone to accommodate me, :)

3. Duchess_athena

Duchess_athena New Member

Albums:
    Well mine last for 5 days and I am very horny during the whole time. I found sex relieves cramps for me. I also love it hard and fast during this time. If I do it in a bed towels and showers and more sex ...lol

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    My libido skyrockets a few days before and the first day or two during my cycle. :flirt:

5. joybunny

joybunny New Member

The week before....OMG!

6. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Well, for the week before I'm due I am a rabid sex bunny, for the week during I'm a rabid sex bunny, am for two weeks after I'm a rabid sex bunny......and these are the only times of the month that I'm horny.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Just before and after. I basically dont need a calender because when im hornier then usual im due. Also during ovulation :redface:

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

This describes me as well. :biggrin1:

I do let a guy know if I'm on my cycle, especially if it's a guy I've just started being with. Let him decide whether to go ahead or not (some guys don't like it, but others don't mind). I have no problem having sex during, I just make sure to put a towel under me or something.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

The week before my period I am uber-horny. Once my period starts I have such horrific cramps I often take percoset just to dull the pain. Sex is the last thing on my mind. During ovulation I may not be hornier; but I am more likely to have multiple orgasms.

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I am ridiculously horny days before and the first few days of my period.

I have always had regularity issues and, in my life, I have never had monthly periods. Except for the past twelve months.
    It is so bad and I am not used to it. There has been many years of my life where I would only have two periods a year. This year, at thirty four, is the only year where I am monthly and I DON'T LIKE IT! I dislike it so much I have an appt with my dr to see about a hysterectomy.

I have been blessed with not having my period, truly blessed as it sucks!
    I am NOT going to have my period every damn month until I hit menopause. There is no way.

Seriously, I have no idea how a "normal" woman deals with having her cycle every month.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This echoes my experience with just about every girl I've ever known...it was a very pleasant discovery to make as a young man. At least for a short time, their appetite for sex approached my own... :wink:

Women like you make me want to reconsider my absence of faith, doll. :wink:

12. snoozan

Gold Member

Right before and the first couple days I'm incredibly horny. It's never been a problem for me or my partners to make some accomodations for the presence of menstrual fluid, be it a little or a lot.

13. D_Beatrice Bedpan

D_Beatrice Bedpan New Member

I'm usually very excitable anyways, but when it's a couple of days before I am due, it gets outta control!
    hard & fast sex sometimes doesn't even satisfy me!

I am pretty lucky though, never get pms or cramps and it generally lasts for 2 to 3 days... doesn't really inconvenience me that much and my buddy is always glad to help out :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted