Mental Asylum

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we
offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.

" No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?" :biggrin1:

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.

" No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?" :biggrin1:

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?
:rofl: :chairfall:

Heh. Good there, NJQT. But I want the one next to you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been there done that
had a bad break down in 1982 and spent almost a year in a mental ward but i am feeling much better now
I'm glad you are better now. I like your posts.

I hope this joke didn't offend you.:redface:

I want the bed next to yours, or even better I could share yours :redface::biggrin1:

:rofl: :chairfall:
Heh. Good there, NJQT. But I want the one next to you.

We are gonna need a king size bed. :wink::tongue: