Mental Illness on LPSG

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Jul 17 2004, 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK @ Jul 17 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 16 2004, 06:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Jul 16 2004, 05:15 PM
I am actually afraid of this individual and I wanted people to know what was going on in case anything happened to me. After asking both publicly and privately for this person to sever contact, it still has not happened, I don&#39;t know what else to do.

I think it&#39;s time that we ask Mark if he&#39;s heard anything more about the Ignore option that he said should become available on Invision boards. That would save you from IMs and from seeing comments posted by that individual (okay, we all know who you&#39;re talking about, we might as well say maverackstud&#39;s name) in public space here. Mav has your personal e-mail address, but most e-mail services have a block option that will refuse e-mails from certain addresses. Jana, this is your home as much as anyone else&#39;s; I don&#39;t want to see you chased away ... particularly by someone that many of us find so irritating.

For what it&#39;s worth, I&#39;m not going anywhere any time soon. I&#39;m settled in here at LPSG.
I agree with you on that there, DMW. I don&#39;t want to see you scared off either, there, Jana. You deserve to be here just as much as the next person. And I think the ignore button is a good idea. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, being scared off would be silly, I love you guys&#33; I was just annoyed and frustrated, but let&#39;s face it, where else have I got to go? lol.

Jonb, thanks for posting some guidelines, this should help clarify what appropriate posting should look like. Maybe we should emphasize the importance of editing your posts before submitting them?

Everyone, I would like to propose an action- all the threads that now bear the multiple posted "goodby cruel world" letter, just refer back to the last few posts before the thread was hijacked, we shouldn&#39;t lose anything more over this.

Thanks to all for the support, you&#39;re really great.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes we love you, Mme. We&#39;re not all mentally ill but some of us have issues.

Take me, for instance. I&#39;m schizophrenic.

No I&#39;m not.

Yes I am.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DMW, I love YOU because I can&#39;t help myself, besides I can so totally see you as Joel Gray.......

Pecker, you always crack me up. Reminded me of one of my favorite poems:

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
I&#39;m schizophrenic
and so am I

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 16 2004, 12:57 PM
Naughty, I just didn&#39;t want you to think I was unaware of the poor decorum of my last post to "whoever", I just felt it was a necessary step, but now it&#39;s done. I won&#39;t respond to any other posts unless I have something of value to add.
Madame please don&#39;t leave. :( I enjoy your posts immensely and find your take on things enlightening. Most of the time mav&#39;s post don&#39;t make any sense and are extremely hard to follow. :wacko: Block his e-mails or better report him to his ISP for harrassment. Just don&#39;t leave and don&#39;t stop posting. :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right back atcha, DMW&#33;&#33;

Massive, and Josh, it&#39;s nice to be loved......

Now lets&#39; forget this whole unpleasant incident and move on&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texassgirl,

There is no danger of that .The lost boys have crowned Mme Zora the queen bee of this hive. This is just one of many threads that are devoted to her. But all in all a better queen bee we could not have chosen.

Drone Naughty

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 20 2004, 09:40 PM
Naughty, I&#39;m no kind of queen, I just have such a big mouth&#33;&#33;&#33; (and apparently too much time on my hands)
Gee, I wouldn&#39;t have thought "big mouth" was the first thing that came to mind. :wub: We love ya&#39;, you are bright, entertaining and you make me horny. It just wouldn&#39;t be home without you.

Checking to make sure I don&#39;t sound like............... :unsure:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme Z,

I hope that did not sound bitchy. As they have stated you are a beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman who tells it like it is, likes and enjoys men, and is as sweet and complimentary to them as they are to you. You deserve all the accolades they give you.

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, you weren&#39;t bitchy at all&#33; This HAS degenerated into an ass kissing thread, and while I love it, it&#39;s been done before.

One great thing I can say about this place is we&#39;ve got a pretty good crew of exterminators&#33; I went back to the beginning to see if there was any way of getting "back on topic" and I realized that the cause of the topic was gone, and very quickly&#33; So back to Kinkguy&#39;s avatar.....