Mental Sexual Discipline?

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you guys make it last for more than 5 minutes in intercourse?! I hear stories of 40 minutes non stop... do you guys think its true, or just bull shit? i dont know... give me some tips? Oh... and i've tried thinking of other things while doing it.. it doesn't work for me... my mind is on whats happening right here right now.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you guys make it last for more than 5 minutes in intercourse?! I hear stories of 40 minutes non stop... do you guys think its true, or just bull shit? Panda Bear it's not a lie, it is true. I have experiemced this numerous times. i dont know... give me some tips? Oh... and i've tried thinking of other things while doing it.. it doesn't work for me... my mind is on whats happening right here right now.

While unusual for a 19 year old to have issues with premature ejaculation it is not unheard of. Do you have a steady girlfriend or are these just random hookups? Keep in mind I am not a doctor. However, I think if you have a steady girlfriend you should be able to feel relaxed and trustful enough to last much longer than 5 minutes. However if each time is with a new woman I can see why you would be nervous. Also, I'm sure at this point you have worked yourself into such an agitated state of anxiousness that premature ejaculation is a given.

You may want to try edging to improve your endurance.