Mentally, what do you like about entering the vagina?

Aside from closeness, Mentally, what do you like about entering the vagina?

• Total voters

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
your poll options are lacking.

for me the visual is awesome to watch the penetration. or anticipation seeing her spread very wide apart.

add more reasons to your poll, mine is just one

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with rawbone... besides most of the fun is leading up to it... playing, touching, licking, kissing, brushing and exploring new things make it go... when I go in... she wants me there and I want her to want me there.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with many of the posters here. Back in my straight days (and I'd say this applies to the men I fuck, too) I was thrilled to be inside another human body, because of what it said about me. Thrilled that they trusted me enough--that I was chosen, worthy, special in some way to some other human being. My desire to give pleasure came automatically after that.

You can get similar physical sensations elsewhere. But you can't get the same emotional buzz.

That's why I chose a feeling of manliness. For me, that's kinda what it's all about.

xbigbulge

1st Like
Media
It would have to be the experience of giving her intense pleasure...the deep moan she lets out as I put my huge head into her, the feeling of pressure and tightness as I slowly stretch her...it's fuckin great, and I suppose, feels powerful for me!

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

It's so nice to know that "Giving Women pleasure was #1"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The feeling of manliness it gives me, 'cause i think it's the most masculine thing a man can do with his body. There are a multitude of other masculine actions (like committing acts of bravery) but this one is it for me. I like foreplay so I never enter my wife until she asks to have me inside her. The male fulfilling the female need, and being enveloped by her female warmth--awesome.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just have to echo the first few posts here

it's how it makes you feel in relishing your masculinity, knowing she desires y who you are as a man, putting her trust in you and pleasing her. it all feels good if it's right.

E

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to ditto much of the comments here and add that I don't fuck -- I make love. It is important to me that my woman feels as much as I feel from the experience. I feel the acceptance... when I am inside her and I drive or evoke my feelings into her. I desire so much to make her feel good from the embrace and gives me the feeling of being wanted so much.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:hug: :kiss:

I love to see and keep looking the results of this poll...great!!!

:tongue:

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I like the visual aspect of it, seeing the labia open and the vagina stretch to take me inside, the way those parts move as I move my penis. I love the expression on her face as it goes in. Softness, wetness, warmth, tightness, spasms of her orgasm, contractions around the head of my penis. Yeah, it's all good. :)

Does anyone else like it when a woman grasps your cock firmly to guide it into her? I find that so sexy. If she's on top and grabs the penis and rubs the head in and out of her pussy a few times...love it!

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, all guys can prbably relate but women too...the more attractive your partner is the harder and more intense the sex is right? It is instinct to want to get deeper inside her and cum as to make sure your boys get the job done. I know myself the hotter she is the more I want her and to pleasure her and as instinct it feels good to be deep inside her when you cum. Any takes on this? It is just my thought....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not Always true. Had a date a while back with a women who i wouldnt sat was my type to begin with. She had a wonderfull sense of humor and was so smart I was in awe of how smart she was I honestly got so rock hard just listening to her . I felt a little dizzy. Ya know the feeling guys when blood starts pumping We had a great time the sex was fantastic. I often think about her She was a women police officer in town What a pleasure it was to finally fuck the police I think she liked my night stick ! I dont get tickets anymore also:rolleyes:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this poll really is very sweet, thanks for sharing straight guys. the idea of acceptance and connection is actually very romantic and touching. i will have to ask hubbins what he thinks.

for me the connection is very important, and the aspect of being dominated and opened, but i also get really excited knowing i am going to come soon. lol, i think i agree with spladle about needing more than one option.

(i would be interested to read something similar about gay sex as well, and see how similar the responses are?)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
I honestly got so rock hard just listening to her . I felt a little dizzy. Ya know the feeling guys when blood starts pumping

OMG....

Uncut...

:cool: Hmmm....

:tongue:

I love when u men get expressive like that...nice!!! Ulalah...