mercurialbliss, dannymawg hook up, get drunk

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
We did last night and it was a blast :biggrin1:

And all we did was talk about y'all :tongue:

And I got to talk to HickBoy on the phone! Seriously dude, the phone reception for her carrier is spotty downtown. Would have loved to have chatted with you more.

So we went for deep-dish pizza, then hit the Cobra Lounge, where it quickly became 2 am. My intention was to hit the Rainbo Club to take some pics in their B/W photobooth, but I forgot they're only open til 4 am on the weekends - and I don't own a standalone digicam :redface:

So we hit Marie's Riptide Lounge, and had her home safe and sound by I dunno, 3:30?

Miss Bliss is so fucking cool. And gorgeous. And has smokin legs in tight jeans.

You people just don't know :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We did last night and it was a blast :biggrin1:

And all we did was talk about y'all :tongue:

And I got to talk to HickBoy on the phone! Seriously dude, the phone reception for her carrier is spotty downtown. Would have loved to have chatted with you more.

So we went for deep-dish pizza, then hit the Cobra Lounge, where it quickly became 2 am. My intention was to hit the Rainbo Club to take some pics in their B/W photobooth, but I forgot they're only open til 4 am on the weekends - and I don't own a standalone digicam :redface:

So we hit Marie's Riptide Lounge, and had her home safe and sound by I dunno, 3:30?

Miss Bliss is so fucking cool. And gorgeous. And has smokin legs in tight jeans.

You people just don't know :biggrin1:
Actually, I DO know. I have spent time with MB, too. My partner took the photo of her and NIC160IQ, while we were out to dinner. And yes, she is an incredible lady - fun, intelligent, and beautiful.

Congrats, Dannymawg, on getting to meet her.

Love ya, Bliss! Let's do it again sometime.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yeah, I crawled into bed around 4. The Cobra Lounge was awesome. Great music, atmosphere, and I didn't even mind the Boris Vallejo prints on the walls. :biggrin1: Pitchers of Leinenkugel, pizza that was so good it almost made me cry, and Swervedriver filtered through the car speakers. The company was the most outstanding part of the evening. Thank you so much for showing me a great time in the windy city. You rock. As usual.
:beerchug2:

Love ya, Bliss! Let's do it again sometime.
Mwah! You betcha.

Bubba will be here in a month (for good).
Yay!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF?!? And here I was hanging out at the Eagle and a bunch of Green beer drunks....argh...

Oh well. At least some of you had a good time.

Safe travels home.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Care to elaborate?
Thanks. I love it when people insult others for no apparent reason.

Sorry..a joke...barb... aimed at the lucky dude....dannymawg??....that hooked up w/ you. I'm jealous!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF?!? And here I was hanging out at the Eagle and a bunch of Green beer drunks....argh...

Oh well. At least some of you had a good time.

Safe travels home.
I've been to The Eagle in Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, Atlanta, and DC, but I've never had green beer at any of them.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry..a joke...barb... aimed at the lucky dude....dannymawg??....that hooked up w/ you. I'm jealous!!
Aw, don't be jealous. Just anticipate. I agree with dannymawg, she's about as cool a person as you will find. Perhaps you will eventually meet her. It would be worth your effort.

I must admit, I didn't quite get your joke at first, and couldn't believe you posted what you did. I get it now, and I understand. I've never seen you be insulting, I knew you better than that!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Vallejo = and to think I called them Frazetta's work. Oops :tongue:

Insult = It's cool. I'm probably deserving of it even if it was intentional :biggrin1:

Still super bummed we didn't get to take pics - that was the pathetic portion of the evening. That and not having enough time to plan/meet up earlier - I did a 12 hour shift at work Thursday taking on a last minute order, then driving like a teenager on crack to get it to Gurnee, back home, and back downtown to meet her by 9:30. When I was intending on hooking up around 6 or 7.

All this, after doing 12 hours the day before. And I'm just now getting home from St. Pat's activities last night.

No rest for the wicked :cool:

"This world is wicked / and I fit right in..."

OK I did plan ahead enough to take Friday off to sleep a little :redface:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to The Eagle in Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, Atlanta, and DC, but I've never had green beer at any of them.

No, there was no green beer at the Chicago Eagle, but St. Patricks Day is a HUGE HUGE HUGE holiday in Chicago. We dye the Chicago River green for crying out loud! So most everyone who was out last night had been drinking green beer or just beer of some sort all day. It was messy to say the least.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You GOT to meet!! I am happy for you two!!!!!!
I was suppose to meet DJG, before he left HAWAII.." But, I never got to:eek:. That sucked. We did talk on the phone once though.." I would LOVE to meet some of you folks.." But, I work 6 days a week now.." On nights..."
But, I am still up to chating on the phone!! This is for the girls ONLY and UNCUT, and HARDTEN.........