Mercurialbliss's & Claire's harem

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you offer 401K?
Yeah, yeah. Dental and pension plan, too.

I would join in a heart beat. I would work for free:smile: :tongue:
That's the spirit of teamwork. :biggrin1:

can i play?

i know where they hide the whisky :wink:
It's over here. No, wait. Claire has it now...

I want to join.

I feel I would make a good member by taking pride in my work and a job well done. I dont mind working long or late hours to accomplish any task. I have years of experience, but I also enjoy learning new techniques and methods. In closing, I feel that joining your team would be something that everyone involved could profit from, and I look forward to our future success.

PS- As a skilled craftsman, I can fix the bed when it breaks, and I can paint the walls, :)
Best resume yet. You're hired.

Oh, I can fully fill your needs... but... quick question...
can you fill our needs? If not, can you arrange for our needs to be taken care of? I know it may be a difficult task, but, SOMEONE else has to be able to last at least 8 hours...
8 hours? Psh...amateur. :tongue: Based on balls alone, you're hired.

Sign me up - as to why................. its black and hard and I am playing with it right now - you know what it is!
Show us the goods and you get in.

This may be the best job offer I have ever seen. I can supply experience, an unselfish sexual attitude, an energetic libido, and larger-than-average-but-not-in-the-superstar-range equipment. I also cook for those rare moments when your other appetites need satisfying.
Another top-notch resume. You're hired. *places chef's hat on COLJohn's head*
I also can cook and clean and do windows............:tongue:
Wow. Claire, I can't believe the culinary delights included with this line-up.

I think you should have a reality show to pick the winners and kick the losers off the island.
Splendid idea. *makes note to call network executives*

I so want the T-Shirt and tattoo and vow I will do anything to get these ladies off.
You should write a book titled: "How to get hired with one sentence". :biggrin1:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a Black Belt in Toungue-Fu. All I require to keep up my
energy is copious amounts of rare beef and Guiness on tap. :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not talking to that blonde anymore, she's a bigger cock tease than Snoozan. No wonder the man keeps her under lock and key.

When you pinch a loaf it's like a baguette.
Where would one even buy a lock for a pussy? He locks up her pussy and keeps his money under the bed. Go figure!:tongue: Dont pick on my Snoozy baby! She no tease......:cool:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not talking to that blonde anymore, she's a bigger cock tease than Snoozan. No wonder the man keeps her under lock and key.

When you pinch a loaf it's like a baguette.

Baguette? I heard they were more mighty redwoods. :tongue:

Just kidding uncut, and who gave you permission to call me a cocktease, Sir Uther Muffjunkie?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha!... but honestly, Claire, from your past history here... your frighten me! So, accepted or not, I don't think I'd be in the harem :/
Why you hale bop motherfucking troll. You have 121 posts and two pics of the moon in your gallery. Thats right just come on to hurt someones feelings. Go fuck yourself!:mad:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, personally please :rolleyes:. I guess I have to take you for a serious job interview, if your resume qualifies you :biggrin1:
Well then I guess I'll hafta uncover some old snaps of myself so that you can sample my goods, unless you prefer a hands-on-approach.:wink::biggrin::tongue: