Mercurialbliss's & Claire's harem

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't fool me. This is a feint by MB to trick me into posting some butt pix. Oh, I've seen all these tricks before - as Groucho said, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get out of bed.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I want to apply. I can not only pull my weight keeping you ladies happy, but I can also work as a fluffer seeing the other men are well prepared! (Every male harem needs one bi guy for when the ranks get restless.)

Media
First, I am offering my 1700th post to you.

i have the endoresements of the following:

Congratulations, handsome! Yes, please fix that gallery glitch. My itchy gallery trigger finger wants to see 2 photos in there. And I still miss your other avatar. :wink:
Sam is that most delicious blend of intellect and sexy-ness. An equal opportunity internet slut, he is my BITCH to the end. Ahem.
I am amazingly and skillfully above average (10.00) in a gotta-have-it-really-bad kind of phaliic way, highly available and eager to serve, highly trainable, well-versed with various ample and ambi-dexterous appendages at serving the needs of whomever I am serving, hawt!, I have had an Appreciation Thread in my honor (ChicagoSam Appreciation Thread at 1500 posts), have served the erotic passions of straight, bi, and same gendered by my literary offerings ( A Weekend In Chicago, A Layover At O'Hare, and Awake: Part 2)—credentials and numerous letters of reccomendation for sexual ecsatsy from overly satisfied paramours provided on request, faithfully monogamous with whomever i am with at the moment, really fucking expletive deleted hot for the two interviewers—really, really, really, really, hot for them!, Uncut likes me, LordPendragon pretends to like me, Doc wants to jump my bones, I want Fratpack, Vinny Spiruccino is my role model, I am toilet-trained, I don't have crurotrichosis, I can cook sensual and erotic delights in the kitchen or provide them in the boudoir, and I am a really good fiction writer, and I am just too damn cute—Mercurial Bliss knows what I look like!

And, most important, I am a really good fiction writer.

You know you want me!

Sam

POST 1700

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
NO! Really? I'm shocked! *unzips and ceremoniously presents "bone" to the old fossil himself*:biggrin1:
What a tease, what a tease. I may be an old dog, but I am the source of the phrase, "like a dog with a bone." If you ever really give it to me, I ain't letting go.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps they were so overwhelmed and aroused by the thought of the two of us together that they multiple orgasmed simultaneously and are resting up for our personal one on one interviews.
Actually, that's what we should expect from the interview. If you can make us orgasm simultaneously, you're in.
Well, if it's an oral, I'm in.
You say you have a specialty but haven't described it in detail. So please take this time to tell us about your masters in muff-lovin' or PH.D in Pussy.
Gotta blow your own trumpet from time to time.
If you can literally blow your own, er, trumpet, you're automatically in. Forget the doctorate.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I be the Official Harem Fluffer?
Absolutment.

Can't fool me. This is a feint by MB to trick me into posting some butt pix. Oh, I've seen all these tricks before - as Groucho said, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get out of bed.
I'm not a morning person. So there. :tongue:

Yeah...so...when are you posting those butt pix? Time's a wastin'. :biggrin1:

Media
Actually, that's what we should expect from the interview. If you can make us orgasm simultaneously, you're in.
You say you have a specialty but haven't described it in detail. So please take this time to tell us about your masters in muff-lovin' or PH.D in Pussy.
If you can literally blow your own, er, trumpet, you're automatically in. Forget the doctorate.
LoweredPenisDraggin' and I, SamIAmSamBamSlam, will induce simultaneous mind-blowing, world-rocking dual orgasms on MB and CT with our Doctorates in Advanced Cunnilungated Muffology and Post Grad School Mastery of Pussy Pleasuring and Phallic Penetration. Every 8 hour session of serving and deliciously pleasuring our new employers will end with a fellatiated performance of self-initiated sword swallowing tandem "trumpet" blowing.

As for our specialties . . . *LoweredPenisDraggin' and SamIAmSamBamSlam unzip as two solid thuds shortly thereafter hit and shake the floor. CT and MB faint from ecstasy*