Mercy Sex

D

deleted296010

Has any one ever had mercy sex? Having sex with someone only because you felt sorry for him or her ... or have you been a recipient of mercy sex, the other person only had sex with you because he/she felt sorry for you

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Has any one ever had mercy sex? Having sex with someone only because you felt sorry for him or her ... or have you been a recipient of mercy sex, the other person only had sex with you because he/she felt sorry for you

You mean having sex as a result of consoling someone? Isn't that about how 50% of sex happens? And the other 50% is makeup sex? :biggrin1:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can say I have given it out a few times just to shut the other person up about needing some.

One girl I know was always complaining how her boyfriend never took care of her needs (we used to be "fuck buddies") and I said I would fuck her brains out one last time if it would shut her up as a joke and she just started taking off her clothes. Now just to give you some background, we were both in relationships at the time and were committed to our partners.

Another time I had a guy who was always begging for my cock and I wasn't really into him. He wasn't gross or anything, just a guy who really didn't turn me on for some reason. I let him give me oral for 20 or 30 minutes and then fucked him (and faked an orgasm so I could just get it over with).

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day while in my pasture I approached a sad Armenian Coarsehair sheep. She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. I discovered she didn't like the wool shearing business. I felt so awfully sorry for her and had my way with her. She was used to my circumcized cock and bleated contentedly all through this mercy fuck. After we had finished, she always cums first, she smiled and continued to forage.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think I did it a few times when I was young. It was probably in part because I was much less assertive when I was younger, so I could be convinced to have sex with someone even if I wasn't really into it.

I have no idea if anyone ever had sex with me out of pity; I doubt it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no. i've had too drunk to find my way home but she knew where she lived sex.

good sex. the morning after is a bitch.

ml

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but I have given a mercy hand job. He came so hard I think that it could've hit the light fixture in the ceiling fan. Was the last time I had anything intimate to do with him.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I change my answer.

If during sex the woman screams out:
MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!

does that count?????????:tongue::tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, call me slutty, but anyone I've fooled around with I honestly wanted to be with them for that moment, night, month, or even, over several years.

Can I change my answer.

If during sex the woman screams out:
MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!

does that count?????????:tongue::tongue:
I can't wait to figure this out with you. :wink:

P.S. I have been known to lick and suck a man into trembling, breathless ecstasy... we'll see who's screaming "MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!".
:biggrin1: :tongue:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if Its my insecurities, but sometimes I feel my wife is doing it just to release my sexual frustration. To be honest I've even told her that I would rather jack myself off then do it if she doesn't want to.

Shyam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope, can't say that I have.
You have sex with someone because they want to? Isn't that just like a prostitute who does it for free??

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeebus!

Motives are so damn hard to figure out; maybe all sex is mercy sex at some level.