Merry Christmas to all

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
average_teen_07 said:
you know you're funny! don't act like you don't. 'Cept that you ignored me for awhile on AIM but oh well, things happen
I didn't ignore you; I left to go play Civilization IV with Emilee and failed to inform you of it. Also probably didn't help that there wasn't an away message, but if it'll make you feel better I had like half a dozen IM windows open when I bailed and they all got the same treatment. :D

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
well much of that is from your wittiness... and the home alone face
Since I fear that being your boyfriend would necessitate my being ripped in half, I have decided to strike that picture from the record.

Don't take it the wrong way, baby, you know I still love you. :p

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to the same degree. But I'm just playin' with ya, Vinny. The truth is you've got a big, beautiful dick and I'd count myself lucky if it were the first one I got a chance to play around with (besides my own).

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
well obviously since you're here you must have the same issue...
As you have proved, Vinny, there's 'big' and then there's BIG

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
well thank you for your big bautiful compliments gentlemen!! I'd like to play with yours too... all of you, everywhere...

so chase - how big? when you gonna show it?
I made a post about it here.

Regarding showing, I'm not entirely sure that I'd feel comfortable providing nude photographs of myself to a public forum. Sorry to anyone this disappoints. :( But y'know what Vinny? I like you. So if you wanted me to send you a couple on Yahoo Messenger or something . . . I'd have no real problem with that. ;)

I guess the same offer stands for anyone else on the boards who I think doesn't suck. Metaphorically speaking, of course.:D

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
now come one... it's not THAT big, just about 10
I think being a member of this forum has warped your perspective on what "big" is. That or you're just trollin' for compliments . . . not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Your dick is ridiculously massive, man. It is an awesome thing of beauty. It makes men and women tremble, splits the earth, causes the heavens to part.

It also makes me curious to know the rest of your measurements . . . you know, girth, flaccid size, etc. You are single-handedly turning me into a size aficionado, man.