Merry Christmas

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, kev! It might be a bit early, but I wish you all the same! I hope you'll all have fun and get/give a lot of presents! :tongue:

By the way.. Is it just me, or is gift-wrapping just plain awesome? I love going overboard and pretty'ing them up with sparkly paper or making them look like little bunnies (who wouldn't want te get a gift with bunny ears and a fluffy tail?!) and stuff :biggrin1:

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
By the way.. Is it just me, or is gift-wrapping just plain awesome? I love going overboard and pretty'ing them up with sparkly paper or making them look like little bunnies (who wouldn't want te get a gift with bunny ears and a fluffy tail?!) and stuff :biggrin1:

Me too!! Some people hate it, never understand that!! It's the best part of Christmas, possibly even better than opening them. Love matching paper and bows. Really into red and pink this year... I know it's christmas when everyone in my family is shut up in a different bedroom wrapping presents and you have to knock on the door to borrow selotape or scissors!! So glad someone else loves this!!
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too!! Some people hate it, never understand that!! It's the best part of Christmas, possibly even better than opening them. Love matching paper and bows. Really into red and pink this year... I know it's christmas when everyone in my family is shut up in a different bedroom wrapping presents and you have to knock on the door to borrow selotape or scissors!! So glad someone else loves this!!
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I know, right? I think I love it more then opening them for sure, I sometimes even get a bit disappointed when other people have to eventually open mine :tongue:

And I'm a 'matcher' too, I even make up a little theme each year with the materials and paper I use, it's really disturbing :,-)

But isn't it so much more fun to get something that's wrapped real pretty and you can see someone put some effort in it? Even if it would turn out to be the 3rd pair of oversized wollen socks, it's suddenly the most awesome pair you own! Gawd, I gettin' beeing all artsy crafty :redface:

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I know, right? I think I love it more then opening them for sure, I sometimes even get a bit disappointed when other people have to eventually open mine :tongue:

And I'm a 'matcher' too, I even make up a little theme each year with the materials and paper I use, it's really disturbing :,-)

But isn't it so much more fun to get something that's wrapped real pretty and you can see someone put some effort in it? Even if it would turn out to be the 3rd pair of oversized wollen socks, it's suddenly the most awesome pair you own! Gawd, I gettin' beeing all artsy crafty :redface:

You go ahead and get artsy craftsy... I love it!! So agree about the wrapping sometimes being more important than the present. Wouldn't be caught dead giving something with little santas on it or cartoon-like characters. Embarrassing though it is, I've sometimes decided not to buy someone a particular present because I know it won't wrap well (bloody hell, how gay am I?!). I think there's pride in giving a nicely wrapped present though.

By the way, you are totally stunning! :eek:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You go ahead and get artsy craftsy... I love it!! So agree about the wrapping sometimes being more important than the present. Wouldn't be caught dead giving something with little santas on it or cartoon-like characters. Embarrassing though it is, I've sometimes decided not to buy someone a particular present because I know it won't wrap well (bloody hell, how gay am I?!). I think there's pride in giving a nicely wrapped present though.

By the way, you are totally stunning! :eek:

I love you for being just as gay as you are though, otherwise I wouldn't have anyone to rant about giftwrapping with. :rolleyes:

@ Drifterwood: mommy.