Media

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You would know about merry hos, wouldn't you?! *waggles eyebrows in Matthew's general direction*

I would, but I'd like to know more ... :flirt:

Let's have a 13" cockfight and take pics!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If we are a serious group, or at least half-serious, then I believe we should ban members who post photos that are not their own. Perhaps we should institute that in each photo a member posts they hold up a flashcard with their username on it. Though it is not fool proof it would put a leash on the fake photo posters.

Robert

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If we are a serious group, or at least half-serious, then I believe we should ban members who post photos that are not their own. Perhaps we should institute that in each photo a member posts they hold up a flashcard with their username on it. Though it is not fool proof it would put a leash on the fake photo posters.

Robert

It's a great idea, Robert. Unfortunately, getting proof that one person is a faker and the other isn't is kinda hard.
We could always do the verification photos, but they can get faked. And who is to say that Person A didn't steal from person B?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trev's pics are the same as fesoy11 sent nearly a year ago and the plaid boxers are the same as pics sent by Andy somethingorother when I first tripped my way into chat. Plus one looks suspiciously like one sent by a marco character.

Do you suppose they could be identical quints separated at birth and scattered all over the globe?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
trev's pics are the same as fesoy11 sent nearly a year ago and the plaid boxers are the same as pics sent by Andy somethingorother when I first tripped my way into chat. Plus one looks suspiciously like one sent by a marco character.

Do you suppose they could be identical quints separated at birth and scattered all over the globe?

Well, at the risk of making a direct attack.... fesoy isn't real. He's claimed everything from 18-30years old, 10-13inches, and has a variety of photos.

What bothers me about trevor is the fact that his one picture (the one with his dick sticking out of his shorts...)is a photo I have from 2003. It's been in my yahoo photos folder for ages and was sent to me by a yahoo group once upon a time. So either he has just saved a bunch of his pictures and reuses them, OR he has stolen them from somewhere. Now, if he reads this, he will go on a tirade about how I am always calling him a faker than that writing LPSG on "his cock" proves he is real... but... I really dont' think it is.

Anyways, I think I have come to the point that, unless you are willing to prove your size on a video that looks legit, I won't believe it. In the end, who really cares though, right? :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyways, I think I have come to the point that, unless you are willing to prove your size on a video that looks legit, I won't believe it. In the end, who really cares though, right? :tongue:

F is smart enough not to put them in his gallery anymore.
T should be smart enough to stay out of the thread after last time.

To the portion quoted, I'm in complete agreement. Unless a person actually plans to have sex with these people why worry about it.

Still, playing 'pair this prick' in the galleries is plenty of fun.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Jeff, you trying to get us all to create vids now? I need a producer!?!? :tongue: