Merry ho ho.... I bring you fakers...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This will help prove your veracity.

Tell me what you did to enhance guy_in_levis.jpg colorwise etc. in whatever photo editing software you have, and I might believe you. That sure as shit didn't come out of any camera. Also, do you have the original that's not altered that way?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This cock isn't really that large, it was just taken with an extremely wide angle lens.

also, looking at trevors gallery, i think there's some combination of using said wide angle lens, outright lying about size, and photoshopping-- if not outright stealing.

the attached is a photo i suspect has some photoshop work done on it with some weird artifacts that weren't cleaned up properly. i could be wrong. i admit, if he's photoshopping all of his gallery, he's at least getting better at it.

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
the attached is a photo i suspect has some photoshop work done on it with some weird artifacts that weren't cleaned up properly. i could be wrong. i admit, if he's photoshopping all of his gallery, he's at least getting better at it.

Oh, snoozan.. no no no.... the man just has a bad case of the "Chaffing" because he is pulling on it so hard.:rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here's a bad photoshop of trevor's cock. mind you it is really hard to make things smaller because you have to render background, where making things bigger you simply enlarge and cover background. you'll be able to spot some errors on this. but here goes:

Attachments

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, but with the aliasing of the compression, it's hard to tell what comes from the alterations and what comes from the compression.

here's a bad photoshop of trevor's cock. mind you it is really hard to make things smaller because you have to render background, where making things bigger you simply enlarge and cover background. you'll be able to spot some errors on this. but here goes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
A lot of us are invested in making this site a place where real relationships can be fostered between real people. A place for real discussion about real-life issues of human sexuality. I think that's pretty unique, and worth striving for and protecting. The silly pictures posited as real (not to mention the ones which belong to someone else), and the ridiculous, hyperbolic stories masquerading as truth, undermine and cheapen all of that.

Surely what Trevor needs to say here is that he agrees with Matthew, but that his pictures aren't just "posited as real" but (as he's said a million times) actually are real.
Instead, and bizarrely, he takes issue with Matthew:

Matthew,
And that's great for you. Probably for more people than you might expect, this is not about reality, and use it more to fantasize than anything. I don't think that it is fair for you to expect this site to cater only to your mind set at the expense of others. Just my opinion.
Trevor

Huh?
What is this dude saying?
Suddenly, he sounds in the company of those who (pardon the pun) make no bones about posting fake pics.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Jeff, for the interesting thread. I liked Matthew's quote above. This discussion has a philosophical side to it. Trevor mentioned that this site was for fantasy. I can appreciate that for him, that's what he gets out of it, but I would rather interreact with real people - however big or little, hot or average, young or old. There is an honesty factor here and it comes down to how much integrity do we have as a person? People should not have to misrepresent themselves on a discussion board. Each of us is fine just the way we are.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, but with the aliasing of the compression, it's hard to tell what comes from the alterations and what comes from the compression.

Actually what I did was oversharpen a poorly compressed image in the first place-- so that it looked like a shitty photo but his some of the crap work I did trying to render that background.

One thing I did notice with trevors photos is that the magic lasso tool in photoshop very neatly outlined the edges of his cock, which generally points to some sort of cutting and pasting that happened to the original image.

Photoshopping is fun, and if I had spare time, I might bone up on my skills by messing with penis photos. I am guessing that's trevor's schtick. Honestly, it would be really good practice for me. Hell, maybe I should start doing that. Too bad I don't have a cock.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't really mean to obsess over trevor's gallery and keep bumping his thread, but i have some decent evidence that his LPSG photo verification is faked, and, well, I like doing that.

Yes, I'm insane

See attached.

I think we should out the fakers. It's fun.

Attachments

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snoozan nailed Trevor on this one.

A penis can look dramatically different without any retouching based on the focal length of the lens, how close the camera is to the subject, the angle of the shot, etc., so choose your shots carefully.

I have noticed quite a few images in the gallery that look suspect to me - some are laughable. I use photoshop everyday in my work and find it entertaining discovering enhanced images and telltale artifacts in photos everywhere - and there are plenty here.

I have also noticed artifacts created by digital cameras. In this photo from my gallery (crop from larger pic) there are strong digital artifacts created by the camera. I had sharpening turned on (Nikon Coolpix) and where shadows met sunlit areas in this pic, there is a noticeable black line that looks unnatural.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/39655/cat/500/perpage/48/sort/3/ppuser/74559

Just for fun, I have attached a photo I altered in about 5 minutes - not perfect by any means - I'm sure you can find some problems with it. I assume you know which one is real. It started out as a blurry image - shot in available light without flash. I think these are harder to fake than sharp detailed images.

Attachments

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this reminds me, i have to play with jeff's dick.

but seriously, out the fuckers! it's FUN!

Where's mercurialbliss with the fesoy photos?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With the preface that I'm semi-serious, I suggest we change the title "Gold Member," "Photo Verified Member," to "Fake Member" for such members.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The honorable Senator, from the Great State of Michigan, would like to introduce legistlation to this Congress, to ban all members proven to be fakes. :tongue:

Might I remind the honorable Senator about the compromising photos that I have of him, naked with two dwarves and a shaved goat?

What shall your punishment be, sir?:wink: