Merry ho ho.... I bring you fakers...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Might I remind the honorable Senator about the compromising photos that I have of him, naked with two dwarves and a shaved goat?

What shall your punishment be, sir?:wink:
Pfft, as long as they're REAL pix, then I have nothing to be afraid of. :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
At least it's not writing. Wouldn't want Alex accusing Jeff of trying to put words into his mouth.

*wonders if I should mention that my favourite cereal at the moment is Alphabits*

Why do you suppose the inside of my ass resembles a blank crossword puzzle? :cool:

What can I say? :shrug: I rub the eraser really hard. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well of course I do! But only because you were kind enough to send me this photo of your hot ass:

Is nothing sacred?? You, madame, have sullied my ladies good name.. ( I love it)

*is thankful he didn't emphasize his love of Tom welling out of fear that there would be a giant Tom Welling head tattooed on his ass.*:rolleyes:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is nothing sacred?? You, madame, have sullied my ladies good name.. ( I love it)

*is thankful he didn't emphasize his love of Tom welling out of fear that there would be a giant Tom Welling head tattooed on his ass.*:rolleyes:

now that you mention it...

oh, i made betty a little smaller for you:

Attachments