Mesh shorts sighting

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ate at Pizza Hut today and in walks this group of young guys. Several of them were hunks but especially this one. He had on silver-color mesh shorts and his dick stuck out so much you could see the rim!

Fortunately I was sitting near the buffet bar so I had a chance to enjoy this sighting more than once.

If there had not been so many people sitting all around me, I might have tried to catch it on my cell phone. Damn it.

D

deleted3782

I've been noticing this a lot too. Its pretty outlandish, I love it, hahah.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In walks this group of young guys. Several of them were hunks but especially this one. He had on silver-color mesh shorts and his dick stuck out so much you could see the rim!
You're killing me! You were lucky to have the right seat for viewing. Too bad you couldn't get away with taking a photo or 2. I can just imagine . . .

Mesh shorts are so comfortable and they're great for showing off our masculinity. I've been wearing the white ones more than the other colors lately, and enjoy the reactions.

Reactions: Summershorts

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya I was at the gym yesterday and was working out next to this young fit black guy. He was wearing white mesh shorts, and the outline of his dick was very visible. I wish I saw him in the lockerroom after, his bulge in those shorts was prettttty impressive.

juicy6.5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think its impossible for me to wear mesh shorts and not bulge but i wear them everytime i go to the gym. i've noticed people looking but im just working out haha not trying to show off

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think whoever invented mesh shorts should be knighted or something. Those things are the most comfortable and liberating articles of clothing I've ever known. I pretty much wear mesh shorts 24/7

I tend to wear mesh shorts around a lot its not uncommon around here

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are mesh shorts
Where do you buy them?
Anyone have a pic/

I have a total fetish for mesh gym shorts. Here is a photo of Champion's ATHLETIC GRAY mesh gym shorts. They are shiny and more like silver.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/245071/cat/500/ppuser/145819

Champion made the original mesh gym shorts. Other manufacturers copied them, but I like Champion the best. I have over 30 pair. It's all I wear outside of work. Notice how they are somewhat transparent? It's fun to show my underwear when I'm in a kinky mood. Most of the time I'll wear darker undies that don't show.

You can get them at Sports Authority, or other sporting goods stores that carry Champion. Or, you can order them direct from Champion. I've used their on line service for years and love it. Often you will find colors on line (white) that you can't find in the stores. I have hundreds of photo as well.

Men's Sportswear | Men's Sports Apparel | Championhttp://links.championusa.com/ajtk/s...7108&P=fheffne@san.rr.com;18411376;1817437108

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Omg I thought I was the only 1 who noticed that! I work in a fastfood restuarunt & this yr the guys are coming in with them on more with no underwear (im assuming) because I can see it sway from side to side, the shape & everything. I seen this one guy with like one of those surfer type shirts with white ones on & it appeared like he was hard because it was hanging soo low it was hard for me to keep my eyes off of it I try to take slick peeks.