last_jeremy

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Township of South Orange Village, New Jersey, US
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite things about working in New York City is when the weather starts getting warmer, the guys breakout their mesh shorts.

With the vast quantity of all types of men walking the street of Manhattan, it's inevitable that during my walk from the train to the office I will catch more than one glimpse of a guy strolling through Midtown with either a noticeable bulge or swinging from side to side.

I always wonder if these guys know that they are showing or if they are blissfully unaware of how hot a treat this is for guys like me.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wonder if these guys know that they are showing or if they are blissfully unaware of how hot a treat this is for guys like me.
I would say that most guys know what they're showing. I liked seeing it so much that I switched from briefs to boxers/freeballing. Mesh shorts are totally sexy when you can see the outline of the guys goods. It feels good to not be restrained when you wear gym shorts.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was walking my dog over the weekend and a police car pulled up next to me. It was a female officer asking if I had seen someone walking around that fit a specific description.

Then she (I thought) looked at my dog and got a "surprised" look on her face. I couldn't figure it out why she gave me dog that strange look.

When I got inside I glanced at my self in the mirror and realized what the look was all about. She wasn't looking at my dog but at my "visible line". I love being clueless on what I show to the world.