mesh shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by skippydoo, Jun 9, 2008.

1. skippydoo

skippydoo New Member

Albums:
    I go to the gym a lot and of course most men there are wearing mesh shorts, as am I.

I feel like I am being inappropriate sometimes as you can usually see the outline of at least my 'head' in my shorts and on all the other guys you can't see anything of the sort.

Just wondering if this is the case with anyone here; I am not always trying to 'show off' or anything but I can't help but notice the other guys who in my eyes are hetero scowling at it like I am breaking some sort of rule. Much rather prefer women to check it out!

I know a lot of guys might make it visible thru their shorts on purpose but what if it is truly not intentional?

2. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

wanna upload some pics of you in these shorts for us ????

3. skippydoo

skippydoo New Member

Albums:
    hmmm perhaps i will sneaky, perhaps i will

4. LambHair McNeil

What are you wearing under your shorts? If "nothing" is the answer, wear a jock or compression-style short that will make you a bit more discreet.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Totally more discreet.

6. skippydoo

skippydoo New Member

Albums:
    i wear boxer briefs or the underarmour compression shorts.

I think its the way my junk hangs. my sac is up high so maybe that pushes my penis out more...

7. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    i have the same problem i have a pick of it and thats just with boxerbriefs u can see the head

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You said the magic word - HANGS. The other guys that you said don't show in their shorts probably have their dicks pointing up. You won't see the ring around the head that way. If you freeball or wear boxers, the outline of your dick will show more easily than if you wear briefs, boxerbriefs, compression shorts, or a jock. I love mesh gym shorts with loose boxers and wear them all the time when I'm not at work.

9. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try darker colored shorts. I bulge out quite a lot as well. When I want to "show" I go for white. When being modest, black or darker blue.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had to stop at Costco on the way home from work this afternoon. I was wearing silver Champion mesh shorts with loose boxers and a black T-shirt. As I was walking toward the checkout, I could feel my dick start to bone up. The more that I noticed it rubbing against my clothes, the harder it got, yet it still stayed pointing down and slightly to the right. It's been a while since I had a semi in public, so I went with being naughty and kept walking. Silver is a revealing color, and the outline was fairly obvious as it moved back and forth with each step. As soon as I placed my items on the counter, my dick went limp. It was fun while it lasted.

11. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    dude don't worry about it... i mean when i am working out i notice other dudes tent pole but i am there to work out... the guys lookin at you funny fuck them.. you have a nicely mushroomed helmet on your dick dude. stop worrying

12. skippydoo

skippydoo New Member

Albums:
    Lord Helmet...

13. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Hey Skippy, having a big mushroom head, is gonna do it everytime, perhaps the other guys are uncut, so not quite so obviously.

You've got what you've got, wearing compression short underneath might work, but probably will make you really hot and uncomfortable working out.

Let them live with it, it's your cock, it's an adult gym, (presumably) so it's not as through you're doing it on purpose, it's just how you cock looks.

Good luck mate.

14. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Yeah it's the uncapped mushroom head that does it all the time, if i wear loose boxers you'll see the outline of the 'head' when I'm in shorts all the time. Tight undies does the trick, unless you want them to stare.

15. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:

#15 matt121matt121, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
  16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Funny, yet you're absolutely right.

17. B_The hung one

B_The hung one New Member

i have that problem too... weather i wear underwear or not, i hang 8.5-9" long and 6" thick when im soft, plus my balls are huge and low as well... i was walking around downtown in sweat shorts the other day and some guy was checkin out my package , but i dont care... the funny thing is he took out his cell phone and took 2 pics of it nonchalantly... lol

18. salsfe

salsfe New Member

It is fun to "show" that you are circumsized because that is more "noticeabel"

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm glad that summer is just around the corner and we can wear shorts again instead of long pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted