mesh shorts

skippydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to the gym a lot and of course most men there are wearing mesh shorts, as am I.

I feel like I am being inappropriate sometimes as you can usually see the outline of at least my 'head' in my shorts and on all the other guys you can't see anything of the sort.

Just wondering if this is the case with anyone here; I am not always trying to 'show off' or anything but I can't help but notice the other guys who in my eyes are hetero scowling at it like I am breaking some sort of rule. Much rather prefer women to check it out!

I know a lot of guys might make it visible thru their shorts on purpose but what if it is truly not intentional?

skippydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wear boxer briefs or the underarmour compression shorts.

I think its the way my junk hangs. my sac is up high so maybe that pushes my penis out more...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think its the way my junk hangs. my sac is up high so maybe that pushes my penis out more...
You said the magic word - HANGS. The other guys that you said don't show in their shorts probably have their dicks pointing up. You won't see the ring around the head that way. If you freeball or wear boxers, the outline of your dick will show more easily than if you wear briefs, boxerbriefs, compression shorts, or a jock. I love mesh gym shorts with loose boxers and wear them all the time when I'm not at work.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try darker colored shorts. I bulge out quite a lot as well. When I want to "show" I go for white. When being modest, black or darker blue.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had to stop at Costco on the way home from work this afternoon. I was wearing silver Champion mesh shorts with loose boxers and a black T-shirt. As I was walking toward the checkout, I could feel my dick start to bone up. The more that I noticed it rubbing against my clothes, the harder it got, yet it still stayed pointing down and slightly to the right. It's been a while since I had a semi in public, so I went with being naughty and kept walking. Silver is a revealing color, and the outline was fairly obvious as it moved back and forth with each step. As soon as I placed my items on the counter, my dick went limp. It was fun while it lasted.

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude don't worry about it... i mean when i am working out i notice other dudes tent pole but i am there to work out... the guys lookin at you funny fuck them.. you have a nicely mushroomed helmet on your dick dude. stop worrying

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Skippy, having a big mushroom head, is gonna do it everytime, perhaps the other guys are uncut, so not quite so obviously.

You've got what you've got, wearing compression short underneath might work, but probably will make you really hot and uncomfortable working out.

Let them live with it, it's your cock, it's an adult gym, (presumably) so it's not as through you're doing it on purpose, it's just how you cock looks.

Good luck mate.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's the uncapped mushroom head that does it all the time, if i wear loose boxers you'll see the outline of the 'head' when I'm in shorts all the time. Tight undies does the trick, unless you want them to stare.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt everyone else is uncut, though I don't know where your located.
I never understood the invention of compression shorts, as to me they seem like they would just cause a person to be extra hot and sweaty, a simple jock works if you really want "support" I usually just either wear shorts with a built in liner, or regular briefs (not extra tight ones) or boxer briefs since really don't want to be seen wearing traditional cheapo brand tighty whities in public (though I have to admit I still have sorta a liking for guys who wear hanes tighties without shame, especially if there cute, omg do I miss college!!)

dude don't worry about it... i mean when i am working out i notice other dudes tent pole but i am there to work out... the guys lookin at you funny fuck them.. you have a nicely mushroomed helmet on your dick dude. stop worrying

Yea I second don't worry about it, I mean your there to work out, and all guys have the same tools down below, so they really shouldn't be caring, as long as your not walking around the place with a hard on you will be fine and should just wear whatever you want. Confidence is a big thing here, wear what you want and don't let other peoples opinions or percevied opinions affect you, it took me a long time to be able to do this, as I use to be extremely anxious and hesitant to wear a speedo, even in a speedo situation such as lap swimming at my college pool as most guys other than the swim team guys swam laps in baggy trunks.

I've gotten so good now, that yesterday when I went to the beach I had a speedo on under my boardshorts and I only had one pair with me and they were new so I didn't want to wear them in the water, so I confidnetly removed the boardies and went to the water in my speedo only had a good time not wearing baggy shorts and then confidently walked back to my towel where I preceded to spend the rest of my time in just the speedo, and even after I walked to the off beach shower to wash off all the sand since it would be stupid to get the shorts wet just for the shower and then walked to my car to remove my speedo and put my shorts back on.

Its all about confidence if you don't care what other people think then they won't care, and as long as you don't have a hard on or something around kids or are being inappropriate in some other way, then there is really no reason for you to be concerned, and the best way to increase acceptance of wearing what you want weither it be shorts or a speedo is to show that there mis conceptions are incorrect at that it can be a totally normal non sexual experience.

haven't really noticed this, though my balls are not lo hangers so if i wear it down then i guess it sticks out just a little since its not quite long enough to hang totally downwards, though I have seen guys with balls so high and tight and there dicks short that they stick straight out over their balls.

personally I think seeing a guys cock head ridge is really hot and some days I wish I was circumcised tighter so I could show this same ridge.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have that problem too... weather i wear underwear or not, i hang 8.5-9" long and 6" thick when im soft, plus my balls are huge and low as well... i was walking around downtown in sweat shorts the other day and some guy was checkin out my package , but i dont care... the funny thing is he took out his cell phone and took 2 pics of it nonchalantly... lol