mesmerized by penis size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Sep 28, 2008.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

can any one be mesmerized by penis size?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

What is mesmerized?

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Mesmerize: absorb somebody's attention: to fascinate somebody or absorb all of somebody's attention.

Used in a sentence: Pieter mesmerized Rubi.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

5. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's also often used as a synonym for hypnotize. I'm sure one could use a big dick as the focus object in hypnosis. There are certainly plenty of hypnosis stories where a big dick is what is used to put someone under. And I'm sure you could find people willing to see if its possible!

6. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

Yes, it's quite easy too.

Just pull your dick out, swing it back and forth very slowly and repeat the words... "Yooou are getttting verrrry horrny" over and over. When you see the persons eyes get all swirly looking you know you've done it.

7. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You'd be surprised how well that might work. My eyes would probably go swirly with no trouble at all. Any other hypno fans here?

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Mesmerized is when a guy walks into a wall while catching a peek at a gal's boobs. One time a lecherous manager where I worked did exactly that when he tried to get an eyeful of my boss' secretary. When he hit the wall, Karen jumped up and with great concern asked "Mr. Bernsen; are you OK; what happened?" It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

9. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

yeah I was 2 days ago at the gym. saw a guy in the locker room, smallish guy, around my age, not a great body but he had one of the hugest cocks Id ever seen. Was obviously strolling around enjoying the attention. I really did feel mesmerized, cuz I just followed him into the shower and showered next to him. It was hard to tear my eyes off his cock. He slowly got hard, but pretended not to notice me staring as we both soaped up. Finally, he looked at me and smiled and right away leaned over and put his arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. Then he started licking my pecs. It was weird cuz I wasn't so much into him -- I felt a little uncomfortable being kissed naked in the YMCA showers -- but I was truly mesmerized by his cock, and his cock only.
    He later tried to entice me to a more private place in the locker room, but I just ignored him and dressed and left.

Draft saved Draft deleted