Mesmerized in the Sauna lol

swimfan2473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was just relaxing in the sauna and this older guy said i had a thin body but i was well endowed so i said thanks and then he asked if i knew how big it was and have i ever measured it and i told him no i havent. So then another guy walked in and the guy left but at he was leavin he was staring at my dick as he walked out and even as he closed the door. So a couple mintues passed and and the other guy that was in the sauna with me a left in the same guy came back fully dressed just to talk to me. He told me he couldnt help but stare cuz my dick was so mesmerizing and that ne girl or guy would be lucky and then he left it was kind of wierd. so i was just wondering has this happened to anyone else

MagsnumXL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, hardly as extreme, but I had my doctors appointment today. After I dropped trow he was clearly staring but said nothing. Finally he was like- that it was one of the biggest he has seen as a professional and my thin frame made it look even bigger lol

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were being cruised, flirted with, and hit on. Were you at a bath house? Or was it at a gym/spa where that sort of thing goes on in secret?

You should have told them (only if you were attracted to them and wanted sex with them):
"If you like my cock so much why not reach out and touch it?"

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, hardly as extreme, but I had my doctors appointment today. After I dropped trow he was clearly staring but said nothing. Finally he was like- that it was one of the biggest he has seen as a professional and my thin frame made it look even bigger lol

YOUR Doctor said this!!!! I hardly think so. If he did look on the wall for his credentials. Grenada via Fire Island?

D

deleted136887

Sounds like the fantasy/fiction thread to me. But, who knows?
It is difficult to believe a trained doctor(or any proffesional health care person) whose "Jaw dropped at the sight of my gargantuan moster cock" happening in real life.
I must have a micropenis, or a profesional docter as this has never happened to me.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like the fantasy/fiction thread to me. But, who knows?
It is difficult to believe a trained doctor(or any proffesional health care person) whose "Jaw dropped at the sight of my gargantuan moster cock" happening in real life.
I must have a micropenis, or a profesional docter as this has never happened to me.

You are SO right Peter. i think these guys turn themselves on by telling these fantasies with themselves as the subject. To each their own...

D

deleted136887

yes dear. We all belive you. Especially without a photo.

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was just relaxing in the sauna and this older guy said i had a thin body but i was well endowed so i said thanks and then he asked if i knew how big it was and have i ever measured it and i told him no i havent. So then another guy walked in and the guy left but at he was leavin he was staring at my dick as he walked out and even as he closed the door. So a couple mintues passed and and the other guy that was in the sauna with me a left in the same guy came back fully dressed just to talk to me. He told me he couldnt help but stare cuz my dick was so mesmerizing and that ne girl or guy would be lucky and then he left it was kind of wierd. so i was just wondering has this happened to anyone else
yeah, you got cruised in the sauna. happens all the time.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
so i was just wondering has this happened to anyone else

Not quite the same, but I was in the sauna at my gym and a guy walked in and said "jeez, cover that thing up, you'll make me insecure." It was a very relaxed and offhand comment delivered with a smile. I chuckled and we baked in silence (as most guys in a sauna do after the initial "howzitgoin").

B_pinoyurge

Experimental Member
Media
i think every dick is mesmerizing to a gay drug addict
maybe he had too much dosage
but i think you truly has a mesmerizing dick.. why not show it to us?