Message from NZ.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there. I wish to briefly introduce myself. I am from NZ. Have a particularly large erection (200mm), but are of "average" size flaccid. Would be described as a "grow-er", rather than a "show-er". Been around for some time. Can remember the casual nudity of the 1970s and 1980s. An occasional nudist. Can anyone throw any light on why pasting a document onto the message board brings up details of the font, etc. Howard1122

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nick: My reference to "casual nudity" is to the casual nudity relatively common in NZ amongst young people at music festivals such as Nambassa and the Festivals of Plenitude in the 1970s-1980s period and in the various intentional communities set up in that era. Incidentally those rural intentional communities which can trace their origins to the "back to the land' movement" are still clothes optional : this aspect of music festivals has however disappeared. Nudity at Nambassa was a particular feature. There is a page on Nambassa.com which provides a detailed description. At the 1980 festival there were many hundreds naked, swimming on a nearby beach and at the festival site itself. Nudity at these festivals was always welcomed and appreciated. Howard.