Message To A Lonely Married Friend Of Mine…

Should I try writing something?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck off and keep writing

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No seriously, fuck off

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Dragon01

Expert Member
Media
Syracuse i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my copy and pasted kik message to a lonely friend of mine:

If you and I were together right now. I’d lay you down, on your stomach, and I’d rub my finger tips all over your body making sure you feel that light electricity flow all over your skin.

Then while your skin is covered in goose bumps, I would lightly kiss you body. All over, until I’d get to your ass.

I’d then grab your hips, pull your ass up. I’d spread those gorgeous ass cheeks, and I’d start teasing your inner legs, getting ever so closer to your pussy. Until finally, I start touching it. Very light at first, just enough to make you tickle. I’d progress to more aggressive touching. The more I touch and tease, the more you moan and start to rock your hips. Then, when you least expect it, I’d plunge my tongue as far as I could into your gorgeous pussy. I would eat it until the hair on my face would be covered in your juices…

Then, I’d stick my fat cock in your pussy as hard and rough as I could. Pulling back on your hair. You feel yourself cum.

I then flip you over, and put your legs directly over your head, and I go to town on your pussy…
Your juices are getting everywhere and you cannot keep contained. Then, I roll onto my back, and you post up.

You lean forward to look into my eyes. Put your hands on my strong muscular chest. Then while looking at you in the eyes, I suck both your nipples at once, while simultaneously slamming you down on my cock. It hits all the right spots for the both of us…

When I cum, it’s like a the Krakatoa eruption. You are full and flooded, and satisfied.

This was thrown together in like 5 mins…is this something I’m good at? Should I write some stories?

Reactions: FinMe and Mikey22