Message to Profile Messagers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by YoungHungMachine, Apr 29, 2009.

1. YoungHungMachine

I get mesages from guys all the time. Straight and gay alike who want to comment on me. Thats fine but be more polite.

"your cock is hot, i like ur cock, do u want to look at my cock, could u suck my cock while i sock urs?"

Thats not right, you sound like a fucking cretin.
    I like women damnit. Yes compliments are nice, but be nice about it seriously. If you message me and I dont message back it means Im not interested or think you're retarded or both. So dont spam me 100 times, Thanks. Machine Ends Transmission Now

Women however...
    You can message me, I've noticed that you are almost always polite.

2. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    i will state upfront to others who read this. i have never messaged this lame poster.

to the poster...grow up. If youn dont like the attention then you dont have to be a member....

3. YoungHungMachine

Its not about attention its about people sounding deprived and desperate when they message me. I appreciate compliments but not vulgarity.

Its ok to look at a woman yes, and think horrible things.
    You see a hot girl and think "iwant to take her own lick all over them big titties, and bend her over and make her moan" But instead if you comment on her appearance at all you say you look very nice today.

I know its on the internet so people will be slightly more uninhibited, but somewhere in the inbetween is more appreciated. Not vulgar to the sense of pissing someone off but being not completely proper. The middle "grey" ground is better.

The point of a compliments i get seems to tell me to look them up and fuck if im ever close to them... So the best chance would be to be nice and not a completely retarted bumpkin correct?

4. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

methinks he doth protest too much.....

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have found that removing one's 24 pictures will also work wonders in this regard.

FYI, this site is 98-99 percent men. It logically follows that 98-99 percent of the people viewing and commenting on your pics will be men.

Steve

6. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Just take it as a compliment and move on. I'm not heterosexual but that's what I do at bars/online when men cruise/hit on me.

#6 D_Jerry_Atric, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  7. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    Young hung machine, your still hot

8. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, Hamlet burn :biggrin1:

Not trying to be that guy, but this line is always misquoted. My Shakespeare professor in college tried to beat the misquotes out of us. The line is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I agree, if you don't like it... move on. As one of the real women here, I get bombarded by stupid requests and messages. You don't see my complaining..

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

women on the site have the same problem; there is a whole thread stickied in the women's issues forum - PMsing. manners seem to be the first thing to go when some people see nude photos.

you're best bet is to delete the PMs & put repeat offenders on your ignore list.

if you are comfortable with having your photo gallery public, then you should leave it up. the idea that anyone invites harassment, and should just accept it as inevitable, is ridiculous. you do have the option re-posting your photos in a friends/contacts only album.

hope you can find a medium ground where you can enjoy LPSG without the ick.

eta: i don't think the OP has an issue with men complimenting or commenting on his photos, it's the crude/vulgar tone causing distress. how hard is it to at the very least make an introduction before going for his cock?

#10 MickeyLee, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  11. hud01

Gold Member

God you are hot :jester:

12. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Putting someone on "ignore" removes their ability to PM you. You're in control.

13. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    :rofl: Well said, sir.

I am sympathetic both to the OP's point of view and to that of some of the replies. I think it all depends on what exactly a comment says. If it just says, "I'd like to suck your cock," then, given the nature of this site, I would not take the comment as a sexual advance. It should simply be taken as a compliment, just as if the writer had said "I love your cock" or "You have a hot body." If you don't like to receive comments like those from guys, then you should not post photos on this site. But if guys are actually coming on to you, that is another matter. You have declared yourself 100% straight, so any guy who makes such comments is being rude by disregarding your declared sexual orientation.

Draft saved Draft deleted