Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
holy fucking shit. i don't log on for two days and i have a zillion messages. does this happen to everyone? i'm sure i'm not the only person!
Uhm, I think it's just you. I rarely get PM's. Then again I didn't have the presence of mind to post just one uberhot gallery pic.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Uhm, I think it's just you. I rarely get PM's. Then again I didn't have the presence of mind to post just one uberhot gallery pic.

haha, njqt you crack me up! i always thought you were like the queen of receiving PMs and all other types of msgs. when i used to come on the site more often i hardly ever got PMs too. now that i'm visiting i'm bombarded with msgs. and it'd be really hard to reply to each msg one by one... gawd! i'm not even gonna bother lol.

bbblowme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I never get messages..............don't even know how to check and see if I have any ;) I just come on, browse threw to see what kind of new threads have been posted, new pics you girls have posted, and see if I have any new comments about my cock. Not gonna lie though, when I click on gallery it doesn't go straight to the women photos and a giant cock might catch my eye and I'll have to take a closer look :D

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
your private messages are on the top right corner of the page when you first log on. it should say if you have any new/unread messages or not. when you do get new messages a little window clicker thingie will come up and notify you.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
No none today. Just guys asking about things etc. Most of it about my ass or cock, lol.

i hear ya on that one! sometimes i get hate mail, and other times i get "hey baby you so sexy" mail.

I'm sure half of the messages you get a day is from me jason. lol
But no questions like that of course.

glenn, you should start a jason fan club LOL. you can be a screaming fan boy and tape posters of jason all over your bedroom wall. heehee! :tongue:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i hear ya on that one! sometimes i get hate mail, and other times i get "hey baby you so sexy" mail.

glenn, you should start a jason fan club LOL. you can be a screaming fan boy and tape posters of jason all over your bedroom wall. heehee! :tongue:

Stacy. Go look at Glenns pretty penis in his gallery. He is a doll face.