Messanger

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Dec 27 2004, 10:28 PM
Yahoo: deeblackthorne22

(But, couldn't we just put this in our profiles?)
[post=270209]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I thought of that too, Dee, but at least this is one way of making sure that everyone knows you're up for webcam or chat.

cny_hottiecb: FEMALE THAT LIKES TO WATCH hung guys
cny_hottie :yahoo

cny_hottiecb: be on yahoo about 1:00am eastern standard time ( if any hung guys are showing)

ExoBus: Man i feel left out.
no webcam, only a digital one.
exo_bus on yahoo messenger.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't mind talkin to anyone from here. I nfact, I totally love you guys, and I've been welcomed with open arms. My info is in my signature thing. But like, if yer gonna be all perv, then don't bother. Like, seriously. There's a person attached to my winky :lol:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 25 2005, 02:08 PM
I don't mind talkin to anyone from here. I nfact, I totally love you guys, and I've been welcomed with open arms. My info is in my signature thing. But like, if yer gonna be all perv, then don't bother. Like, seriously. There's a person attached to my winky  :lol:
[post=277282]Quoted post[/post]​

18/m

I'm with surferboy on this one, but I would like to chat with other guys (hung & not so hung) & girls about what it's like having a big one. I'm new to all this, so I'm not very good with the sexual cyber chat thing. I get kinda dumb & selfconscious when someone just asks me how big I am the first thing. :D

My YIM is hungyoungshooter.

Jeff