Messing with a guy

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Albert Greennut, Mar 25, 2008.

1. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

So, I know this guy who wants to blow me. It would be my first time with anyone doing anything sexual. I sort of want to do it, but I don't know.I just want to try it, but i don't know. I believe I am straight. And I wont be really touching him. Any suggestions? Input?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

what could it hoit?

question here is, how comfortable would you feel with doing it?

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    just relax and enjoy yourself.
    know your limits and you can be straight and still like getting your cock played with.

4. Corius

Corius New Member

Is this a friend? At times friends become more than friends and they find ways to express their regard for one another. You say you think you are straight. My teen friend and I thought of ourselves as "regular guys" but as our friendship became stronger we became increasingly physical and then it happened: we found the sex we had was a wonderful confirmation of the bonds that had come to be between us and it all seemed so natural and so right. Over a period of two years we discovered a part of our sexuality that we had never even considered before. We haven't had sex with each other since we graduated from high school; we are happily married men and still dear friends. The sex we had with each other was an important part of the journey into the fullness of our sexuality. Are you ready to do for him what he wants to do to/for you?

5. Corius

Corius New Member

Is this a friend? At times friends become more than friends and they find ways to express their regard for one another. You say you think you are straight. My teen friend and I thought of ourselves as "regular guys" but as our friendship became stronger we became increasingly physical and then it happened: we found the sex we had was a wonderful confirmation of the bonds that had come to be between us and it all seemed so natural and so right. Over a period of two years we discovered a part of our sexuality that we had never even considered before. We haven't had sex with each other since we graduated from high school; we are happily married men and still dear friends. The sex we had with each other was an important part of the journey into the fullness of our sexuality. Are you ready to do for him what he wants to do to/for you?

6. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    straight / gay why do people still insist on labeling themselves for being "sexual"

just because you have a preference for one thing doesnt mean you cant induldge in another from time to time.

If I have played cricket does that make me a cricket player? or do I have to play every week?

people put way to much emphasis on the "first time" its way more fun if it just happens rather than planning it. I would say to make a descision on weather you will or wont do anything with this guy and once the decsision is made just wait for the opportunity and go with the flow.

7. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

Hes not a friend really. I met him on facebook (goes to the same college), started chatting, then he sort asked it straight out. He's cool, and just wants to help me experiment.

8. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I think this is a great post and expresses something that I've felt for my best friend for a long time. Thanks for posting it and sharing your story.

9. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd rather have a friend than a blow job.. Really think about it.

10. ramwella

ramwella Member

It sounds like you're just curious about experimenting, and that's totally okay.

He sounds like just an acquaintance. And the fact that you go to the same college and you met on facebook, I think you may want to find out more about the guy. Who are his friends and the people he hangs around? I mean, if he casually offered you a blow job, then how many others guys did he ask, too? --on and off campus!! This guy might be the campus "bj kid", or he might be a blabber mouth that talks too much. What do other people say/know about the guy.

Don't get me wrong. Casual sex is cool and can be really hot. It's just that if you're only just experimenting right now, then you may not want to experiment with someone who you're going to see around campus a lot-- at least not until you're comfortable with that.

My first sex with a guy was my roommate in junior year, but we were really good friends and everything was cool about it. After that, anyone else I messed around with was someone off campus. No strings. No problems. I also had a gf the entire time (so did my roommate).

11. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    Please be very very careful. Exchange several emails first before arranging to meet. When you do get together, make sure other people are close enough to help if anything goes wrong. If you are lucky enough to have a friend or a cousin who can stand guard outside the door so much the better.

If all goes well, do touch him if you get the chance. You are young enough to know that you can try anything and still be free to choose (or not choose) the labels you will wear in life (gay, straight, bi, etc.).

Above all, please be safe.

12. jason_x_shaw

jason_x_shaw New Member

yes be safe, and have fun do it. i'd love to blow my mate,

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd have to say take a chance and do it. You're young once. There is no need to label yourself gay or straight yet, just relax and enjoy yourself. Use your hands to rub his head, tug his head, and touch his shoulders if you feel comfortable. There is almost no difference between a girl and a guy giving blow jobs although they say that guys know how to please each other better.

14. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

You should both set some boundries. Tell each other what you want and what you don't want and promise to keep those boundries. If you enjoy it then you can explore more things later when you feel comfortable with it.

15. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I'd have to agree with the previous postings; Be comfortable with it, be safe, in the physical sense, and, of course the social sense -- reputation, et al

16. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

... and take pictures!

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

then e-mail to me!:tongue:

18. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted