Messing with the Sleeping Straight Dude

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luke’s nickname was horse. He was hung like nothing else I’d ever seen. We went to the same gym and I used to check him out in the showers. His flaccid cock hung down his thigh like a snake. I couldn’t be in the shower room with him, because just the thought of it would give me a hard on. The gym we went to was very macho and straight. I’d be kicked out and beaten up in a second if people thought I was a faggot.

One Friday night I was out with some mates and we were all pretty fucked up. We’d been drinking since we finished work, and one by one people started to drift off home. Finally, there were just two of us. My mate Mark had just got married and said he was going to head off too otherwise his wife would give him the hard word. I wasn’t ready to go home and wasn’t sure whether to stay out or not. Then I spotted Luke on the other side of the bar. It looked like he was by himself.

I said goodbye to Mark and pushed my way through the crowd to see what Luke was up to. Even just talking to him gave me a woody when I imagined his enormous cock.

“Hey buddy,” I said, grabbing him by the shoulder.

“Hey, Marty. Fuck, am I glad to see you,” he said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“You wouldn’t believe it. I’m in the shit. My money card won’t work, and I’m out of cash. Fucks me off, cos I know I’ve got stacks of money but the fucking bankcard isn’t working. I can’t even get home bro.” He sounded desperate, and I saw my chance.

“I’m heading home now. I just live up on Mt Vic. You want to crash at my place tonight and I can drive you home in the morning if you like.” My mind was working overtime.

I could tell he was hesitating, not sure whether to take me up on the offer. I knew I’d better make it more attractive.

“I’ve got some good weed, and a shit load of beer.”

That settled it.

”Sounds fucking great to me. Turning out to be the perfect night,” he said.

We walked to the end of Courtney Place and started the big climb up Marjoriebank Street. I lived in a flat right at the top of the hill. It was a trek and we were both knackered by the time we got to the top.

I knew my flatmate Greg was home so we’d have to be quiet. My bedroom was small, but it had an en suite. There was also a little balcony off it which looked over the city, so I thought Luke and I could light up on the balcony and then crash in my room. I’d make up some excuse as to why he couldn’t sleep in the living room. I’d tell him Greg was working early in the morning or something.

The beers were cold and the joints were already lit. I grabbed an ashtray from the kitchen and we headed to my bedroom. I had a great view over Wellington, and we sat on the balcony taking in the lights and sights.

We’d never talked together before apart from the small talk at the gym, so I liked hearing about Luke and a bit about his life. He lived with his girlfriend in a small flat in Tawa. His father was a builder and he’d been working for him since he left school. He was meant to take over the business eventually. He didn’t seem to have much ambition, but he appeared happy.

We finished a joint and lit up another one. I was pretty hammered but I knew he was way drunker than me. He was already slurring his words when we were at the bar, and we’d polished off another six pack since then, plus the joints.

“Fuck, this smoke is strong man. I’m out of it,” he said. He stood up to go to the bathroom and wavered on his feet.

This was what I wanted!

He came back from the bathroom and sat on the bed. He was spinning, I could tell.

”I’m just going to lie down for a minute,” he slurred. And he lay back down on the bed.

I stayed on the balcony for another cigarette.

After I put out the smoke I went inside. Luke was lying on top of the bed. He’d taken his shoes off and but apart from that he was fully clothed. I’d soon fix that.

I went to the toilet to have a piss, and then took off my clothes.

I wanted to make sure that Luke was really out of it, so I tried to wake him up. I shook him and said his name loudly. I shook him and even pinched his cheek. There was no sign of life. It was like he was dead. Excellent. I wanted to play with that big cock of his, and I knew he’d never in a million years let me if he was awake.

I undid the buttons of his shirt and admired his big body. He must have weighed about 100kg. His chest was broad and hairy. The nipples were about the size of a ten cent piece and stuck out through the hair. His stomach was flat and had great definition. Not only did he work hard during the day, but he lifted weights four times a week, and played sport on Saturday. No wonder he had such an awesome body. I didn’t even try to get his shirt off. Turning him over would have been a nightmare. So I just made myself happy that it had fallen open, exposing his torso.

I ran my hands over his chest and stomach. I took one of his nipples between my thumb and finger and started squeezing it. To my delight it responded by getting harder. There was still no movement from Luke, but his titties definitely liked being played with. They were both hard now, and were just waiting to be nibbled. I flicked my tongue over his right one, and kept playing with the left one with my fingers. My hard cock was throbbing, and I couldn’t wait to see what was in his pants.

It was time to get his jeans off. This was dangerous business. I knew if he woke up I would be beaten to a pulp. But my sex-brain completely took over and I found myself undoing the buttons on his fly. I saw he was wearing boxer shorts and his big cock was snaking down his right leg. I reached inside his jeans and felt the giant snake through the material of his boxers. I nearly creamed myself. I knew I wanted his jeans right off. I managed to get the down to his thighs by rolling him from one side to the other. Then it was just a matter of pulling them down by the leg holes. They slid off easily.

I poured beer all over the crotch and leg of them. That way I would have an explanation of why he ended up with no pants on. I’d tell him that he spilt his beer and took them off before he passed out. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t remember.

Attachments

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there was this muscled spunk, lying half naked on my bed. I stood there admiring him for a while, wondering what to do first. His cock looked like it was half hard, lying like a log inside his undies.

I went to the bed and knelt on the floor. I was 100% sure that Luke would not wake up. I had rolled him from side to side and pulled and pummelled him to get the jeans off. If that didn’t wake him up, nothing would. Slowly, I pulled his gigantic member out of his shorts. It was breathtakingly huge. I admired it, and gently rubbed my fingers up and down the shaft. It slowly started to stiffen. As it got harder, it grew even more. This was incredible. This guy should have been in the Guinness Book of Records or something. I spat into my hand and rubbed my fingers over the head of it, paying special attention to the underside of the shaft where it’d be most sensitive.
I looked at his face to make sure he was still out of it then I leant forward to kiss his knob head. I stuck my tongue into his piss slit, hoping to get his jizz flowing. I love the taste of precum, and I hoped Luke would have some for me to drink. His cock was so big only the knob of it would go into my mouth. It filled me. There was no way I would get any more in – the thickness meant that even with my jaw fully open, just the first part fitted into me. I dribbled saliva over him, and felt it slide down his shaft. Using that as lube I gently wanked him into my mouth. I could taste him now, and sucked some of his man juice into me. I was so fucking horny, I made a rash decision. I would get Luke to fuck me.

I knew I was drunk enough to be relaxed and I knew I could take his cock, but I would have to take it slowly. I got some lube from the bedside table and lathered his weapon with it. I took a big gob of the KY and lubed my arse, making sure to poke some up on the inside of me. It was cold going in, and I felt my arse muscles contract.

He looked so fucking gorgeous lying there on his back with his flag-pole meat sticking straight up like a fence post. I gently got up on the bed and straddled Luke, facing him. I wanted to look at his sleeping face while I milked him.

Positioning myself on him was easy. His enormous cock-head rested against my entrance, and I squatted over him. I was thankful for those months of squats I’d been doing at the gym – my quads were prepared for sitting like this for hours. I lowered myself slowly and felt his cock head push into me. Jesus! It was painful. I stopped for a minute to get used to him filling me. Then I lowered a little bit more. Sweat was breaking out on my forehead, and I had to breathe deeply to control the pain. Slowly, slowly I went down on him, until I felt his balls rest against my arse-cheeks, and his bushy pubes touch my balls.

I had to stop moving and get used to him inside me. I wasn’t sitting with my weight on him. I was still supporting myself with my legs. I clenched my arse a few times, and to my surprise I found that it wasn’t painful anymore. I moved up inch by inch, pulling off him. He was stretching me to the absolute limit. I judged that he was almost out of me, and then I stopped and lowered myself again. My hard dick was point out at right angles from my body. If Luke woke up now, the first thing he’d see would be my cock head aimed at his face!

I’d gone up and down slowly a few times, and I figured it was about time to speed things up a bit. I gathered momentum and slid up and down on my mate’s huge pole, clenching my muscles and trying to make him cum. I didn’t dare wank my own cock because there would be no way I could explain dried cum in his chest hair in the morning.

I reached around behind me and started feeling his balls. They were tight up against his body. Just when I was wondering when he’d cum, I heard him moan. It scared the shit out of me. I wondered whether I should get off him. What if he woke up? I would be dead meat!

Then he bent his knees and start thrusting into me. I looked at his face for a sign that he was awake, but his eyes were still shut. It was like his body was on autopilot. I raised myself up a bit higher so he could pound into my arse. Surely it wouldn’t be long until he unloaded into me.

Sure enough, he got faster and faster and then he stopped pumping. I felt his cock swell inside me, stretching me even more and with a loud grunt he dumped his first wad of cum up my arse. Then he spasmed and shot another load. Then another and another. God knows how much spoof I had up me. I was working my arse muscles trying to milk as much of his juice into me as I possibly could. It was heaven.

When he finally finished filling me he lay still. His eyes were still shut, and he still appeared to be comatosed. I squatted up and felt him slowly leave my body. When I got off him I looked at his cock. There was cum dripping down the shaft and some still leaking out of his cockhead. I scooped some off his knob with my fingers and tasted it. Yum. He was sweat and salty.

I could feel his spoof slipping out of my arse hole and dribbling down my leg. What a feeling. I still hadn’t cum and my cock was throbbing. I left Luke lying on my bed with his creamy cock hanging on his stomach. In the bathroom I scooped some of the cum off my leg and from my crack and used it as lube to wank with. I was looking in the mirror and it took less than a minute to shoot my load across the bench top and onto the mirror. It slid down the glass leaving a snail trail. The second wad landed in the sink, and the rest hit the floor. Once I cleaned up I went back in to the bedroom. Luke had rolled over onto his side.

I figured I’d better clean him up. Using a pair of my own undies, I mopped up his cock. (I kept those undies unwashed for months and used them as my wank fantasy). I thought I’d better put his cock back in his boxers, which were still around his thighs. I also did up the buttons of his shirt, and then slid into the bed on the other side of him.

In the morning I woke up to hear the shower running. My flatmate Greg had his own bathroom, so it had to be Luke in there. I started to freak out. What would he remember? Was he ok? Had I cleaned up the evidence enough?

Finally I heard the water turn off and a few minutes later Luke appeared wearing a towel around his waist. My cock sprang to attention once again, and I was thankful that I was under the duvet cover so he couldn’t see.

“Man, I feel like shit,” he said with a pained smile.

“I’m not surprised,” I laughed. “You were hammered even before you got up here.”

”Fuck. Everything’s a blur. Thanks heaps for letting me crash here man,” he said. “Do you mind if I use your phone to call Melissa. She’ll be freaking out.”

”Sure,” I said and passed him the phone. “I’ll drop you home if you like.”

”That’d be awesome mate.”

He phoned his girlfriend, and I got up and had a shower. I couldn’t resist having another wank in the shower. My arsehole was still seriously stretched from the fucking the night before. I liked how that felt.

We made small talk in the car on the way out to Tawa. I knew we’d never be friends, but I felt some sort of affinity with him, especially seeing as he’d fucked my arse.

We pulled up in his driveway.

“Thanks again, Marty. We’ll have to do it again sometime,” he said with a smile.

After he slammed the door he leaned down to the open window and put his head in, resting his muscular forearms on the door.

“Just so you know, not everything is a blur,” and he winked at me.

He sauntered up the drive way and turned around to give me another beaming smile and a wave.

Holy crap. He was awake! And he didn’t beat the shit out of me. And he suggested that we get together again sometime. I couldn’t believe my good luck.

I had a smile on my face all the way back to Wellington.