Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I need a move to Stepford and find a wife who can clean, clean and clean..:tongue:

Its like an obsession with me these days, could I be the new Victor Meldrew??:eek:

Don't worry - there is a Victor Meldrew in all of us! :eek: At first glance, I thought you said 'Steptoe'. 'Steptoe & Son' plus cleaning did not compute. :biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Don't worry - there is a Victor Meldrew in all of us! :eek: At first glance, I thought you said 'Steptoe'. 'Steptoe & Son' plus cleaning did not compute. :biggrin1:

PMSL@ Steptoe, I would have freaked in that shithole lol

Btw, I am glad that Victor is in everybody, I don't think the Mac and Cap would suit :redface:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PMSL@ Steptoe, I would have freaked in that shithole lol

Btw, I am glad that Victor is in everybody, I don't think the Mac and Cap would suit :redface:

I don't know, I think I might opt for the cap when I'm in my senior years. :biggrin1: He has a more exciting life than most pensioners! I believe that the cap is to blame.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly for then, I am only 22.

:rolleyes::cool:

Nuff said.

Indeed. :cool: Tell me, if you used your Tardis to go back in time to meet yourself, (you must be used to it by now) could you kill yourself and let the other you take your place? Just a thought.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Indeed. :cool: Tell me, if you used your Tardis to go back in time to meet yourself, (you must be used to it by now) could you kill yourself and let the other you take your place? Just a thought.

Well, my Tardis flits between time as you know, I have no intention of killing myself, I just regenerate. :smile:

22?

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.

~Dot Parker

j/k, Tardis.
But your Old Soul quality makes me think you must be at least 29.
Bless you, I am 26 today, I have nipped forward 4 years, come for a ride, pick a year you want to be in Hhuck..:smile:

B_Anita Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL... this one made me shake my head. Yeah, never ceases to amaze me. I mean, you know you are gonna be plastered all over the world with your pics... straighten up a bit. Not only messy rooms, but one of the most hilarious ones for me was this very hot, young gal that was taking a self portrait in her bathroom. She was holding the cam up above her head pointing down at her very hot body. Nice... only problem was the toilet was in the background and it was obvious she just took a huge dump....ewwww. Note to self... flush before flashing!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
LOL... this one made me shake my head. Yeah, never ceases to amaze me. I mean, you know you are gonna be plastered all over the world with your pics... straighten up a bit. Not only messy rooms, but one of the most hilarious ones for me was this very hot, young gal that was taking a self portrait in her bathroom. She was holding the cam up above her head pointing down at her very hot body. Nice... only problem was the toilet was in the background and it was obvious she just took a huge dump....ewwww. Note to self... flush before flashing!

PMSL^ that is a classic, Busy Girl yuk! :biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OMG, My hubby was jsut wondering the same thing a few days ago! And my glass jars also get something on them. Is the atmosphere where I live that icky? I've wondered if somehow it's aerosol-ed oil from cooking that gets on the glass and makes dust stick or something.

Dear Manofthunder and petite:

The streaks and the icky stuff you speak of is called "schmutz." It is everywhere. Abraham and his wives were cursed with it by God for using oil lamps. It just happens. As a species we've either learned to live with it (Mexico City) or hire obsessive compulsive Canadian window washers from Vancouver to keep it at bay (you find them in many large glass and steel cities under OCD Canadian Window Washers).

Over time, once enough scmutz has been left unattended it develops into carbon fuel (usually coal) only to escape once again after geographic eons into the ether we seem to breathe.

If your are a city liver, (in contrast to a kidney), be cautious of floor schmutz. It's one of the most pernicious varieties, causing the bottoms of your feet to turn schumtz black. Very hard to scrub off. And for this reason it is advisable to have marble or hardwood floors in your home (ceramic is OK, too) and always run about the house wearing only socks. Eventually, the socks catch up to the schmutz and some even make a sport of skating about their homes in white cotton socks wielding a can of Lemon Pledge. However, Lemon Pledge is an addiction that will attract even more schmutz. Beware the Lemon Pledge!

Best you get some nice, not too elderly, Jewish ladies and make friends. Have coffee klatches. Listen to them. They have a historically long and profound knowledge of controlling schumtz and an artillery of remedies that will make your head spin.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Re: Lurid Digs, see: Lurid Digs - Horrifying Gay Amateurs
I can't believe I browsed through every photo on that site (all 31 pages of them). Fascinating and disturbing.

Yes, it's a difficult train wreck to sift through, but worth reading the great observations of the human species as nesters. :biggrin1: